Chapter 77

Marco's POV

I rushed to my brothers side as soon as he spoke.
"Hey kid. How are you feeling?" I asked stroking his hair.

"Like a million bucks" he chuckled and then groaned while holding his stomach.

"Get me some pain meds and I'll let you know what happened. I have a plan I want to try as well" he spoke lifting his head and looking over at the others.

I nodded my head and left the room to get adrian.

"He's awake and asked if you could give something for his pain" I said and Adrian nodded telling the nurse he was previously talking to that he'd be right back.

We walked back into the room and Adrian asked Diego some routine questions and then gave him medicine. We thanked him and then he left closing the door behind him.

"Has he still got her?" Diego asked now sitting up with the support of the bed.

"Yeah" I replied looking down. Diego shook his head and looked over at Tyler.

"I'm so sorry, I tried my best. I thought he wouldn't get away after I shot him. I really tried tyler I'm so sorry" he said as he started crying. Tyler quickly stood up and shook his head.

"I know you tried. Don't be sorry okay? We are gonna find her. It's not your fault. He's the last person we would expect to kidnap her" Tyler replies giving Diego a hug.

"Mikey I-" Diego started to speak and mikey shook his head.

"Don't worry bro. I know how hard you tried. We don't blame you" he said going over and giving him a hug as well.

"So...what happened?" I asked as we all sat around.

"Well..."

I was going upstairs to ask Amy if I could borrow something. I don't remember what but that's not important.. anyway as I walked in I didn't look at her but when I did I looked over and saw kian. I tried saying hello but as I was speaking the dickhead shot me. Took me a second to process the fact that he did because we trusted him.

Anyway I look down and see blood. Instead of letting me fall they grabbed me and softened the blow to the ground. I think that was more to make sure all of you didn't hear rather than to make sure I was okay. Amy tried to scream but they covered her mouth.

I asked him why he shot me and then he did it again but in my leg this time. He started chatting a whole lot of bull saying that I was in his way and that I shouldn't have come up. Then he looked at Amy and told her he would make her life hell or something like that and then hit me.

We were both crying at this point. She managed to get free from the guy holding her and pushed kian away from me" Diego had to pause as he started crying he sniffled and wiped his eyes as he carried on.

"She kept telling me I'd be fine and to just stay awake and stay with her. I remeber feeling pain from her putting as much pressure as she could on my leg and my stomach. I told her" he paused again and started crying. Ali walked over and hugged him. He bit his lip hard to where he drew blood and kept crying.

"I told her I don't wanna die. And she kept saying 'you'll be okay. I promise you'll be fine' She kept stroking my hair and saying to stay with her. Then she promise me again before turning to kian and asking him is she could get me help. Next thing I know there's kian holding a gun to the back of her head" Diego wipes his tears away having calmed down a bit.

" he told her to get up and go with him or he would kill me. She agreed as long as they left me alone. She tried to make me feel better by smiling at me but I wanted to scream no" he started crying again just think about it. I could see the pain in his eyes.

" she told me to yell as loud as I could. I didn't want her to go. I was scared. I held my hand out and asked as best as I could for her to just help me. That made her cry more as well. They covered her mouth and she fought as hard as she could to get back to my side. I remember being so helpless as I watched her get dragged away. I tried to yell and shout but nothing was loud enough. I just saying in my head that she needed me. I pushed my body as far as it would go and managed to crawl out of the room. I remember collapsing on the floor by the stairs and seeing them trying to drag her out as they gagged her. She fought hard, so hard and finally managed to get free. That's when she pulled the gag off and screamed. Last thing I remember doing was lifting my arm as high as it would go and shooting." He finished and looked down at his hands.

"You did good d. You shot him. You got him okay?" Tyler spoke.

"That's how we knew it was him" I spoke up and the others nodded agreeing.

"We just need to catch him in the act. Get him to somehow spill where she is. And show his dad what he's done. For all we know kian could tell him and then they'd both keep it a secret" Daniel spoke up.

"That's what I have a plan for" Diego said looking up.

"I want to trick him. I'm the process we can show his dad exactly how fucked up he is." Diego spoke.

Diego's pov.

After not being to help before I wanted to help. As best as I could.

"I want to fake my death." I said and the others looked at me like I was doing the salsa.

"I want him to flatline me like Jackson told him to do with Amy. Think about it. We know it was kian but his dad doesn't. We set up a camera because we all know he's gonna be gloating that he 'won' and he'll go to Amy after to tell her.!" I said and I could see them trying to precess it in their heads.

"We can follow him, find where he's keeping her and get her back" I said and they started nodding which means they've caught on.

"We can do exactly that. You and Aiden can be our eyes" Tyler said and I shook my head no.

"I said he's mine when the time comes. I'm not staying here. No offence Aiden" I said looking over to him as he laughed and lifted his hands up.

"It's not safe Diego. You've just woken up and had major surgery not too long ago" Marco said trying to reason with me but I'm not accepting this.

"No I'm coming. I'm fine. I can walk. And its MY plan. I'm following it through and I'm coming with. I don't care" I say getting ready to get up. It hurt like a bitch and I knew my leg would feel like it's on fire when I stood but I still tried.

As I got up I felt like I was being shot repeatedly in my leg. I yelled out as I dropped. Mikey grabbed me before I hit the floor and tried to sit me down. I pushed myself away from the bed which forced him to stand with me.

"I'm going" I said through gritted teeth as I tried my best to stand with them.

Eventually I started to walk around the room back and forth with help. My leg was starting to hurt worse than before so I got Jake to walk me over to the bed and sat down.

"We'll see how you feel after the first part of your plan" Tyler spoke as he walked out the room.

A/N

Hey everyone. Really sorry I haven't been updating my book. It's so amazing to see how many people want to read my work. I'm really really sorry. I got a new job and I'm working full time. I don't even have time to think anymore. I'm either at work or sleeping. I promise I'm gonna try my best to make sure I don't neglect this book anymore. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! Once again I'm sorry! 😔