Chapter 14

Amy's POV:

We walked through the front door and Ali almost passed out.

"Me likey" I smiled and Ali laughed.

"You get first pick out whatever room except mine." Marco whispered. I smiled up at him and ran.

"NOOO SHES NOT TAKING MY ROOM" both mikey and Diego shouted in unison and then glared at each other.

Haha stupid idiots.

I walked through the hallway and stopped ouside a pair of back double doors.

I walked in and smiled.

"I want this one" I whispered to myself as I walked in further and looked around

"I want this one" I whispered to myself as I walked in further and looked around. I was stood by the fireplace when Tyler walked in.

"Um sorry..." He said walking out.

"Hey wait a minute...." He said walking back in looking confused.

"Your in my room so you should be the one leaving" he said walking towards the bed and putting his stuff down.

"It doesn't have your name in it so ha" I said trying to make it clear I wanted this room.

He motioned me towards him and pointed at the floor next to the bed.

"...there's nothing there.." I said confused.

"Ugh look" he said lifting the covers a bit and showing me a small scraping in the wood.

Tyler.S

"Okay fine" I said admitting defeat and walking out.

After 5 minutes of wondering I saw Ali walk out of a room.

"COME LOOK AT MY ROOM!" She yelled out grinning

"Okay!" I said just as enthusiastically as her whilst laughing.