Chapter 6

Amy's POV

I woke up and went into the bathroom to do my business after that I brushed my teeth and freshened up. I figured I might aswell shower after training today. I went into my bag and took my kit out. Once I was changed I went into the closet and picked out a Nike jacket to go with my clothes. I grabbed a black beanie and covered my head and once I was ready I went downstairs. The boys weren't awake so I went into the kitchen to make some chocolate chip pancakes. I found the ingredients I needed and made the mixture. Once it was made I went over to the stove and grabbed a pan to make the pancakes in. I made everyone 3 pancakes and myself 2. I then went to the refrigerator to see they basically had nothing. We need to go house shopping. I cleaned up my mess and poured a glass of orange juice for everyone. Once there was a knife, fork and drink with every plate I went over to my plate and begun eating. Soon enough I heard all the other guys voices.

"Yeah and then caleb was like...what the fuck" a confused looking Jake said. Everyone else looked toward me and just stood there dumbfounded.

"Are guys not hungry? Or do you not like chocolate chip pancakes? I can make you something else if you want?" I asked worried as they slowly walked towards me.

"Ugh I'm so tir- ouch what the hell, move your fat ass" Mikey said as he walked into Marco's back.

"Watch it kid" Marco said looking serious and then started laughing.

"Did you do this?" Tyler asked

"Well ye-" "I fucking love you Amy" Aaron said cutting me off. He walked over and kissed my cheek. He then sat down and dug in.

"Why?" Aiden asked

"I thought you guys might be a bit hungry" I said disappointed that they hadn't come and sat down to eat.

"Oh" Marco said. They all followed Tyler and sat at the table.

"Do you guys not eat breakfast?" I asked an Diego looked up "we have McDonald's for breakfast" he said and I looked shocked.

"Everyday?" I asked and they all nodded.

They all got up after finishing breakfast but I cleared my throat making them stop were they are.

"Dishes in the dishwasher" I said and they all groaned putting their plates, glasses and cutlery in the dishwasher. Once they were done they headed towards the door that leads to the back.

I put my dishes away and started up the dishwasher. I looked over to the other counter to see that there were all the boys' water bottles. I walked over and grabbed all 8 along with two spare from the cupboard. I filled them all up and grabbed a permanent marker from the drawer and quickly put mine and Aaron's names on a bottle each.

I filled the bottles up and made my way outside. Once I reached the others I placed the bottles down on a small table on the side and joined them.

They started off with with running. We ran around the whole field 25 times and to say I was tired was an understatement.

"Right now I want 300 push ups. No slacking and don't cheat and say you've done them when you haven't" Tyler shouted to everyone. We all got into position, Tyler as well and as soon as he blew his whistle we begin.

By the time I had done 280 my arms felt like jelly. The other boys had finished and we're now waiting for me.

"Come on Amy" Aaron said kneeling next to me.

"I-I'm s-soo tired" I said struggling

"Come on get a move on. I said no slacking now move it" Tyler shouted.