Chapter 2

Tyler's POV

I woke up to Jake knocking on my door telling me to get up and ready.

Ugh I hate school.

I went to my bathroom and had a shower.

After I got out I went to lock my room door cause people like Diego walk in without knocking. I put on a pair of my Calvin Klein boxers and then proceeded to put on my outfit. I sprayed my cologne which was called 'million' by paco robanne.

(Outfit in the picture above)

After I was ready I grabbed my black jacket and bag and left my room.

I got down to the foyer and shouted to the boys that we're leaving now and grabbed my keys to my Range Rover.

"Squeeze your fat asses into the back boys" I said as I hopped into the drivers seat.

Marco as usual sat in the passengers seat, then in the middle it was Mikey, Diego, Jake, Daniel and in the back was Aiden and Jacob.

After everyone was in I sped off to the gas station to buy some smokes and food.

I grabbed the bag and my smokes after I payed for the gas and my things and left the shop.

I got into the car and put a cigarette between my lips sparking it up. I opened the window and handed the pack to Marco who took one and handed it back to the other boys.

We slowly pulled up to the school and took our usual spot.

We all got out the car and flicked our smokes. I locked the car and began walking through my school.

As we walked in the students parted like the Red Sea for us.

We went to our lockers and carefully without anyone seeing placed our spare guns in whilst taking the small back up ones and putting them somewhere on ourselves.

"Oh tyyyy" a squeaky voice said making me cringe.

I slammed my locker shut loudly cause to be honest I was not in the mood to hear Francesca's voice. Honestly, go out with the girls for a few weeks and she's obsessed with me.

"Aw baby why the long face?" She said coming towards me but Mikey stopped her.

"Get lost Francesca, no one likes you" Jacob said and we all laughed.

"Whatever Jacob" she said rolling her eyes.

"Seriously yeah fuck off or I'll kill you right now" Aiden said getting up in her face.

"Calm down man lets go" I said grabbing his shoulder and walking away.

We walked to our class which was maths. We were around 30 minutes late but meh who cares huh.

I walked to the door pulling it open and walking towards my chair.

"Boys? Care to explain why your late?" Mrs Gordon asked.

I sat down and pulled my phone out to see if I had any important text.

"you boys are a lost cause. We should call you the lost boys seeing as your useless at everything." She said rolling her eyes.

I slammed my hand down on my desk which made everyone gasp and got up to walk towards her, As soon as as I reached her she looked up at me like a scared mouse.