Chapter 37

Tyler's POV

As soon as I heard the words fall from his mouth I looked over at Diego who was previously stuffing his face.

A few fries fell from his mouth when he looked up which caused me to scrunch my face in disgust. He spat the rest of his fries out of his window and climbed over me.

"Personal fucking space d" I yelled as I tried to push him off but half his body was out the window and he had a hold of kians collar.

"Get in the back" he said trying to be all badass.

"Well go!" He yelled causing me to face palm.

"Why aren't you listening?!" He yelled in frustration.

"Let him go first you dumb fuck" I
Yelled and pulled him back into the car.

"Oh right, get in" he said once he was back in his seat.

"And don't touch my McDonald's" he said glaring.

I started the car and sped my way home.

She's fucking alive.

-

I reached the house within a matter of minutes. My heart felt as if it was going to burst any time now because of how fast it was beating.

I got out of my car and grabbed Adrian's son by the neck. As soon as I got through the door I pressed the intercom and called everyone down.

"Get in the living room now!"

Within minutes everyone was there.

"Dude that's Adrian's son. Leave him alone" Jake said walking in.

"Tell them what you told me" I said pushing him forward.

"Tell them!" I yelled and paced back and forth.

"Amy's alive" he finally blurted out of his fugly mouth.

"How do you know?" Jacob asked walking forward with his arms crossed.

"The day my dad told you that she was dead there was some boy. He put a gun to my head and forced my father to lie to you. We had lost her for a minute or two and then we stabilised her. My dad exchanged his freedom for mine." He said as I sat down.

"Where is he now?" Mikey asked standing face to face with Adrian jr.

"I don't know. As soon as the guy let me go I went home and looked for ways to contact you. I found out some info and finally made my way into the city where I found Tyler and that thing there" he said pointing to d.