Saving Me

Katrina's POV

I slammed the lamp down with all my power over the top of PonyBoy's head.

he froze for a second before completely crumbling to the ground.

I breathed heavily as I leaned down on my knees.

That bitch had been harder to take out than I thought.

We'd been fighting for a good thirty minutes, and when you looked around the lair it was painfully obvious.

Everything was broken.

The couch was flipped over. The TV was cracked in two different places, the computer monitor had a steak knife sticking out of the middle of it. All the weapons that had been hung on the wall were scattered on the floor and most were broken or misshapen.

Our battle royal had destroyed everything.

But one thing did come in handy, when we had fallen off the side of the banister, we had fallen into a small little pool that opened out into the ocean.

As in Chang Chang jackpot!

As in Ching Ching escape route.

I wiped the blood off my mouth and quickly ran over to the small opening, almost like a pool.

I quickly grabbed a pair of goggles and jumped into the water.

I can do this. I can do this.

I'm a fucking boss, I'm a hard bitch, I refuse to be caged. I'm no animal! I can completely do this.

I took a huge gulp of air and then swam down and out into the ocean.

The water was pretty cold, but my freedom would be worth it. I continued to kick and kick, but the top wasn't becoming anymore closer and my air supply was slowly running out.

I was slowly swimming up and when I looked sideways I saw a huge ass fish swim at me, causing me to panic and push away.

My head made hard contact with something before everything slowly went blurry, and my air supply went completely out.

My last thought: I'm totally going to miss the new iPhone 7.

Blue Doom/ Blake Dun POV

I slipped my mask on and quickly enter my lair looking around.

Everything was trashed, and I mean thousands of dollars in replacing expensive shit trashed.

I was going to fucking murder her. Damnit does no one respect the hostage situations anymore?!

I walked in and immediately saw PonyBoy on the floor a crushed lamp that cost more than some cars, surrounding him.

I sent a quick kick into his side causing him to jump up and fling away from the pain.

I was about to open my mouth a tear him a new one when my eyes were drawn to the figure outside in the ocean floating.

My eyes widened as the trail of blood floated in the water next to the her head. She floated suspended in the water and I felt like the air had been knocked out of me.

"Shit!" I screamed as I flew into the small opening I had and straight into the ocean.

I flew trough the water, going as fast as I could grabbing her and continuing to fly up out of the ocean in less than a second.

I landed on the cliff that was right in front of my house and rolled her over.

She wasn't breathing at all.

Fuck.

I grabbed her and leaned her in her back and started pushing down on her chest, I brought my face close to hers ready to blow into her mouth.

Expect she beat me.

She coughed up the fucking sea right into my open mouth.

I laid there in shock at what had just happened while she gasped and coughed like a dumbass.

She rolled over and started kissing the ground "thank you Jesus" she whispered to her self before she sat up and looked over at me.

Her whole face drained of color, when her eyes met mine.

"Uhh ... Umm .... How was your errand?" She asked me.

I breathed out of mouth and tried to cap down my explosive anger.

I leaned back and tried to relax on the fact that she almost killed herself, and would have put me to blame.

"It was alright. Shoved a few kids, made some babies cry, kick a few cats" I said shrugging.

It honestly took my breath away when she graced me with a little smile, clearly amused by my jokes.

"Cause any car accidents?" She asked.

"No those are especially for Thursday's" I said smirking slightly at her joke.

She chuckled, "fun stuff" she said.

"Yea, but you know what are the absolute best ones?" I asked her faking excitement.

She looked hesitant, "no?" She said.

"Coming home finding all my shit destroyed, seeing my henchman passed out on the floor beaten like a bitch with a lamp, and then finding your hostage drowning and having to jump in the freezing ocean and drag her heavy unconscious body out, then having her spit sea water from her mouth into mine, knowing she hasn't brushed in a good day and a half" I growled out in complete anger.

She giggled nervously, "yea those are the best" she said her voice going hoarse in fear.

I smiled evilly at her before quickly grabbing her and flying off into the sky, before she could even scream.

For fear of falling she latched her legs around my waist and then her arms around my neck, while her enormously large mouth screamed into the side of my ear.

I should've just let her drown.

But something crazy happened. Something that hadn't been happening to me in awhile.

I felt an undeniable need to save her when I saw her in the water.

I just had to save her, I didn't even think, I just went.

That hadn't happened to me in a long time, I hadn't felt the need to save anyone for awhile, well I've never actually acted on the urge to save should I say.

I looked at the crazy girl clutching onto me for dear life.

What the hell was she doing to me? Since when am I helpful?

I quickly through the thought out of my head when I stopped flying and landed on top of my building.

She quickly jumped off of me and looked around, fear and amazement in her eyes as she looked around.

I looked at her curiously, as her hand clamped down on my cape, and she looked around the city.

She must have been astounded.

"Okay cool, take me down now" she said quickly.

Or not.

I smiled devilishly at her, and her face drained of color again.

This was going to be too good.