Drunk in Love

We landed heavily in front of a large house in the middle of no where on a beach. Here the sun was shinning bright, but I could have passed out on our way here, and it could just be the next day. 

To be honest the flying made me want to throw up, pass out, and shit myself all at the same time. 

I landed shakily on my feet and pulled away from Blue, trying to regulate my breathing. 

"Can I get a heads up before you defy physics!?" I hissed at him on my knees trying to take deep breaths. 

"And miss that scream of shock and surprise? No." he dead panned giving me a hard look. 

He dropped Henry onto the ground with an annoyed shrug and nudged him on his back with his foot, "He should wake up soon. Hopefully" Blue said. 

I rolled my eyes at his petty jealousy, I mean men were so stupid, it was obvious that I liked him, why he felt even slightly threatened was beyond-

The front door of the house burst open and a tumble of people fell out in a rush. 

One person was able to stay on their feet before launching themselves into the air on Blue. My eyes only caught the beautiful shine of blond hair, and model body. 

She wrapped her legs around Blake's torso, before pulling him in for a soul shattering kiss. 

WTF. 

Fuck petty jealousy, I wanted to shave her hair, poke her in the eyes, and then crush her body with a building.

I was murderous as I looked at this lying dumbass in front of me battle his lips against the beautiful whore. 

Murderous. 

I looked down in my fury haze and immediately tensed at the small shots of electricity shooting through my fingers. 

I clenched my hands into fist, trying to think of a great way I can sucker punch him in the balls while she's in his arms when I was tackled into a bone crushing hug. 

I was shocked and almost knocked over, hanging on for dear life. 

"Katrina" Corey's voice cracked as he crushed me in his arms. 

I was beyond shocked at the emotion in his voice, he seemed so relieved but in pain when he uttered my name. 

Did I want to stick his dick in an electrical socket? 

Yes. 

But this man had been my best friend for years, and years, and eventually I was going to sucker punch the shit out of him, but right now I had on some small level in the back of my mind missed my friend. 

I sighed in annoyance before wrapping my arms around him as well. 

He tensed in a small shock before immediately relaxing holding me tighter. 

"I missed you" he voice breathed out. 

I rolled my eyes swallowing down my anger, "I missed you too" I muttered back, my face in his chest. 

"I'm so sorry Katrina, you have no idea how many times I wanted to tell you, how much I've been dying to tell you. But I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember" he quickly blurted out.

I tried not to be utterly disgusted, and look at it from a different aspect. I did love him, but as my friend. My best friend, and it hurt that he had been lying to me all these years.

"Corey-" I started.

"I know you don't love me the way I love you, and maybe you never will. But if you gave me the chance, Katrina, I swear you'd never be alone, unloved, un-cherished, another day in your life" he breathed looking at me.