Super Girlfriend

When I woke up I was hot, but I felt safe, which was weird since I'd fallen asleep with a kid who was no taller than me. 

So the what the hell factor came in hard. 

I looked around, my eyes coming in contact with the lab on the first floor of Blue Doom's lair. How'd I get down here? I turned around and realized I couldn't move, at all. I looked up and the air left my lungs. 

Blue Doom was wrapped around me, we were face to face, not even an inch apart. His eyes were closed, hiding his golden eyes from my sight. He still had his mask on, and my fingers were itching to rip that thing off and laugh evilly while I revealed his secret identity. 

I've been spending too much time with him. 

Then yesterday really hit me like a ton of bricks, my eyes narrowed like daggers and I glared at Blue's sleep face. 

The son of a bitch here. 

I did what came naturally to me, I grabbed a pillow and shoved it over his sleeping face, and shoved down with all my might. 

His body tensed for a second before he easily ripped the pillow out of my hand, "Are you always homicidal in the morning?" he ground out glaring at me, his eyes burning with fury.

"Only when I find assholes in my bed" I hissed back at him. 

His eyes narrowed even more, as he glared his golden daggers at me. "Are you calling me an asshole?" he asked me his voice deadly.

He was testing me, it was obvious. He wanted me to back down and say no, that he wasn't an asshole, and I was just crazy. 

"If the shoe fucking fits" I growled at him. 

His jaw ticked in anger, he was trying to breathe his anger out but it wasn't working, "I get it" he said a patronizing smirk on his face. 

"Get what?" I spat out.

"Is someone a little pissy that they didn't get the happy ever after yesterday?" he asked me. He was trying to hurt me and it was working. I snapped my mouth shut in anger, my eyes were daring him to even fucking try it. "Did you think we'd kiss and then bam! we'd fall in love and I'd be good and the world would start spinning for you? Well wake the fuck up. You mean nothing to me, I kidnapped you, I'm a villain, I'm evil. Don't you watch the news? Have you not noticed?" he spit out. 

I clamped down on the tears that wanted to spill out. "Last time I checked you kissed me" I said.

His eyes glared down at me, "Like I said a mistake, you mean nothing" he ground out. 

I don't know what happened, I was glaring at him, my heart was hurting, my eyes were burning, I knew he was trying to break me. So I acted on instinct, I launched myself at him, hoping to at least hurt him a little. 

That didn't happen obviously. 

He easily grabbed me, and body slammed me down to the bed. We bounced once, then it was deathly still, he was hovering above me, his hands pushing me down to the bed, holding me hostage. 

He was breathing heavy out of anger, and so was I. 

We were in a dead eye lock, neither one of us looking away. 

We were glowering at each other, and then next thing I know our lips are fighting each other, and his hand were up my shirt, and mine were tracing down his body. Our kiss wasn't like yesterday, yesterday was like a fast daze, todays was primal, needy, desperate. 

We were using our basic instincts and they were pushing us towards one another. He sat up, with out breaking our kiss, I sat on his lap above him, while we continued to fight, but a different kind of fight, a better kind of fight. 

Suddenly we could hear Pony's footsteps rushing down the steps, causing us both to freeze. I yank away from Blue, but over estimated how hard I pushed away. 

I went flying off the side of the bed and landed with a thud on the hard ground. Oh my God I don't think that could have hurt more. 

"Katrina, are you okay?" PonyBoy asked rushing to my side of the bed. 

I rolled over and looked up at him, "Yea, just- just in pain" I said pushing myself up and wincing. That hurt way more than it should have. 

Pony smiled at me, making the pain disappear and a smile come to my face, "Did you like reading my book?" he asked me eyes shinning that child coming out of him again. 

I gave him a fake smile, "How bout you and I stop at a book store, I think Harry Potter would do you some good" I said patting him on his head. 

He smiled bigger, then turned towards Blue who was still sitting on the bed, a small grin on his face watching the two of us, "I called Diana like you asked, she should be here by morning" PonyBoy said. 

The smile immediately fell off my face, and Blue Doom's eyes widened slightly before looking at me, his grin long gone. 

"Diana?" I asked, maybe she's just a friend, or a computer. Like Siri, but for villains. That sounds solid.

"She's Boss's girlfriend" PonyBoy said smiling up at me. 

"Oh!" I turn to look at Blue Doom who was glaring at PonyBoy, his eyes look up at me and he winced looking guilty, "You have a girlfriend?" I asked a smile on my face. I was going to murder him in his sleep. 

"I wouldn't call her my girl-"

"Diana comes over every once in a while and she and Boss do 'grown up' things together, at least thats what Boss said, and he wouldn't tell me what they do, but he said that since she's his girlfriend they get to do it" PonyBoy said looking innocent and completely confused. 

My head snapped towards Blue Doom who was scratching the back of his head, "Thanks Pony, maybe you want to go make breakfast now?" Blue Doom said. 

PonyBoy frowned, obviously hurt he was being dismissed, "Oh I got Katrina's dress for tonights gala" he said before sulking off to go make breakfast. 

He opened his mouth ready to say whatever but I beat him to it, "You already said I meant nothing, right. I should have known, right? Your evil, and awful right? I'm living a fantasy right? I'm stupid, just some stupid hostage that you kidnapped right?" I said calmly. 

I wanted to chew his head off. 

He glared at me, obviously pissed that I through his words back at him. "Right" he said emotionless. 

I gave him a smile, before turning around and grabbing the closest thing to me, a lamp. And I flung it straight him, hitting him in the air. 

He glared at me, his eyes shinning brightly. He was pissed. 

"Right" I said stalking out of the lab and into the TV room, where Pony was cooking. 

If he wants to play, then we can play. 

But I don't lose, and I sure as hell don't play fair.