Missing

Katrina's POV 

I smiled at the sales woman as I walked into the store, that had beautiful dresses in its window. I'm not much of a dress person, but even I had to admit they were gorgeous. 

"Hello Miss, would you like me to place all you bags behind the counter while you shop?" the 30-ish, looking blond sales woman asked me from behind the counter/

Bags? You're all asking yourselves. Shopping bags? Well yes, you sons of bitches, shopping bags. I had a shit ton of them too. 

My eyes looked down at the 20 or so bags that were balanced heavily on my forearms, I gave her a large smile, "would you mind?" I asked as I skipped my way over to the counter. 

She eagerly nodded as she took them all for me, "if you need help with anything do not hesitated to ask me!" she smiled brightly, before setting the bags down. 

Now I know what your thinking, I mean I thought it too when I spent the first 200 dollars. 'Katrina, you fucking gold digger. You will burn in hell for spending his money. You need to show him that you like him for his personality, not what he has'. 

But then I started poking holes in my thoughts. 

First, that bitch kidnapped me, so I am owed this shit. Second, I started to like him even when I couldn't see his face, or had any inkling of who he was. And third, he has the personality of a fucking jumbo sized tampon, the kind that fits no body. No one. Just evil and large and bloody, a pain in the ass. 

After all those thoughts hit me, I swear to you, swear, that his golden credit card started talking to me. 

It was whispering my name, begging me to buy all these really nice clothes and shoes, and I even bought him a shirt! 

So really, if we think about this, its not my fault. 

My eyes were drawn to a gorgeous sparkly golden gown, that was hanging a few feet away from me. I felt like a river of golden heaven when I swept my hands up and down it. 

I picked it off the shelf and pressed it against my body as I turned and looked in the mirror. God it was perfect. 

"Thats one of our new dresses the designer just made. Thats the only one we have in stock, she is deciding if she should even make another since it is so gorgeous" the sales woman sighed as she looked at the dress in my hands. 

"It's so beautiful" I replied as my eyes stayed glued to it. 

"You're right, I would have bought it, but I would have to sell my whole life, just  for a fraction of the dress" she giggled before looking back down at her work. 

I pulled on the price tag and nearly gagged. 

Oh shit thats a lot of zeros. 

I can't spend his money on this, this is way too much. 

I mean it is gorgeous but even I have a con-

'Katrina. Buy it'.

My eyes widened at the Dobby like voice that came from the credit card. 

No. No. I can't do you see this price? I can't spend that much of his money it-

'He took you, Katrina. Buy it. You deserve it. You'll look like a Queen' the gold credit card's gravelly voice shot into my ear. 

I looked back at the mirror, I would look like a Queen. 

The credit card started to hum the song No Limit by Usher. 

I probably need to be institutionalized. 

But then what if it doesn't even fit? There's only one and I doubt-