Bullets

"I really think I would be able to fully forgive you better, for the horrible way you treated me, if you got on your knees and apologized" I shrugged as I looked over at Blue, who had completely frozen over and stared at me like I had grown a four eyeballs. 

"Apologize. Apologize for what?" he asked baffled. 

I looked up at him from my position on his naked chest, "theres a list, what should I start with? The way you treated me, the way you acted at the party, the whore you brought to the party, the hand print on my ass-"

"I won't apologize for that one" he snickered, his laugh muffled by my crazy hair in his face. 

"It fucking hurt".

"It was fucking meant to".

I rolled my eyes at him, "you are unbelievable, and maybe if you treated me better I wouldn't have felt obligated to nearly kill myself last night" I sighed as I snuggled into his chest. 

His perfect, perfect chest. 

His arms tightened around me, nearly crushing me to his chest, "you always nearly die. You nearly dying is a hobby of yours that you like because it makes my balls get sucked back into my body" he hissed at me. 

I blinked, "... like I scared-"

"YES! You fucking terrified me, you were suppose to let me get taken, but I should have known you have the obedience of a child" he sighed, he just knew it was something would never change. 

Good to know he has finally come to terms with it. 

I stayed still, just listening to his heart beat hard in his chest, "I can help you, I just don't understand why-"

"I don't need your help, Katrina. I never asked for it, and I never will" he snapped. 

My eyes narrowed as I pushed away from him, "thats, bullshit! I can help you, you saw that last night! If I hadn't stepped in-"

"You wouldn't have passed the fuck out. You were unconscious, your body could not handle the amount of power that you were pushing through it, do you realize that?" he hissed as he leaned up to look me in the eye. 

"I don't understand you! You gave me the fucking lethal dose, and barely blink, but the second that I actually do something you freak out on me?!" I glared at him. 

Can't he just be ... easy, for just one second. Could we not just lay in bed and gossip about the people at the party, like a normal couple? 

I hurt so much, because I do want that. That ability to have a normalcy, but ... how can I get that from him. He never will be normal, and he has accepted that, but can I?

"Yes, I gave you the lethal dose, but I realized that you most likely weren't going to die. You don't know how to filter the power, how to control it. You are putting your life at risk, and its fucking moronic. So stop it" he hissed in my face. 

I threw my head back and laughed a non-humorous laugh, "Control? You want to talk to me about control? How in control were you when you went chasing my ass down at the convention like a hound dog? How in control were you when you nearly sent me and group of kids to our deaths, by attacking the Shadow? Don't throw that shit at me if you don't even have it in your dictionary" I hissed back at him. 

"Oh right! I'm sorry! I forgot you've been sucking Star's left testicle so you're all about saving people now. Should I fucking remind you that I am a villain? I should have let you and those snot nosed children drown" he growled. 

I paused. 

I closed my eyes, to stop from the sight of him, and to keep in the emotions that I knew were in my eyes.