Villainous

I quickly looked away from him before I started blurting out secrets and signing my own death certificate.

"I located the serum in Athens Greece, which is where I realized the Casino Gala was being held this year. It's where they are going to do the drop and the Shadow will get the serum" Corey said.

"Who is the Shadow though? Why is he doing this?" I asked

Blake or Blue (whatever I'm still calling him Blue) looked over at me, "he's from here, definitely high up in society but I haven't narrowed it down to who it is yet, and just exactly what they plan on doing with the serum. But those buildings I was burning down they held data of the serum, a few times I even found ... Supers caged in there, or their dead bodies. Someone wants the supers what for or why I'm not sure but with that serum I'm interested in what they plan to do" Blue said running his hand up and down his jaw.

He hadn't shaved in a while and the small hairs scattering his jaw of marble were delicious.

I'm in too deep damnit.

"Okay so when do we leave for Greece?" I asked.

Blue narrowed his eyes down at me, "2 hours, but you aren't going" he said then walked off towards the elevator leaving everyone behind. "Start packing!" He boomed.

Not so fast.

I sprinted and nose dived into the elevator at the last second before it closed on me.

Which would have been so much better than diving face first into the elevator wall.

"Shit!" I hissed as I rubbed my hand up and down my face.

I looked up at Blue from the floor to see him giving me a blank look. "That was dramatic" he said looking away from me and facing forward.

I quickly stood up, "I'm not letting you leave me here while you go galavanting off to Greece!" I screamed still rubbing my face.

Damn that hurt.

"Listen Tom Cruise, I don't have to time for your annoying whinny childish bullshit. You're staying here no ifs ands or buts, your not trained and your a fucking fire hazard walking. Your not going to Greece with us on this mission" he tried to intimidate me.

Key word. Tried.

After having his tongue down my throat and his junk up against my lady business he lost some of his intimidation factor.

Key word. Some.

"You think I don't know what your going to do with the serum? Mr. I wanna rule the world and kill people and destroy supers! No, my moral compass is pointing due north right up your ass, I'm staying by your side you flying freak, I won't let you destroy our damn near utopian society by killing supers and have that shit on my conscious. Heaven doesn't just let everyone in jackass, and you won't drag me to the pits of hell with you" I finished breathing heavy.

"No".

"Don't want me to go so you can screw your wife in privacy without your mistress/whore to interrupt?" I growled out.

His eyes narrowed and locked on me, "that won't-"

"YES IT WILL BECAUSE YOU SPECIFICALLY DONT WANT ME TO GO SO YOU CAN DOUBLE DIP YOUR TONGUE IN BOTH OF OUR MOUTHS AND IN HER LADY WATERS YOU DISGUSTING SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed just as the elevator opened up.

I stomped out giving him the eye of death.

"Katrin-"

I opened the nearest door and slammed it before he could finish telling my name.

He pounded on the door, "open the door right now!" He boomed.

"Why don't you go get Ana to open her door for you! SINCE SHE CAN GO WITH YOU BUT I CANT!" I screeched back.

It was silent, "you've got to be fucking kidding me" he muttered to himself.

"NO THE FUCKING KIDDING IS AT THE KIDDY POOL JACKASS!"

He slammed his fist on the door causing a small crack.

"Open it now" he demanded.

I shouldn't take this too far, or I could take it to the end of the earth.

Second option it is!

"Why so you can continue to cheat on your wife with me?! Huh? Well the answers no since you obviously LIKE HER MORE THAN ME!" I screamed back through the door.

"SHES MY EX WIFE GOD DAMNIT" he bellowed through the door.

I paused. His ex? I small smile tilted on my lips, then came crashing down.

"SO YOU HAD ME THINK I WAS MESSING WITH A MARRIED MAN WHEN REALLY I WASNT!? YOU WANTED ME TO FEEL BAD?!" I screamed back.

Something banged against the wall, I think it was his head.

"I'm not going to win am I?" He whispered through the door.

"No, now tell me I can go too, and I'll drop the fact that you tried to exclude me on this fancy trip to the country of love while you go with your ex wife who you know wants you back, even though you just kissed me ten minuets ago" I said childishly.

"You can go too. And it's the city of love, which is Rome. Dipshit." he hissed through the door.

I pulled open the door to see Blake's passed off face great me. Someone didn't like losing.

"That's what I thought" I said glaring him down.

"Just remember-"

"Your still the villain in charge, you have large balls and your King Kong on steroids. Did I miss anything?" I asked sarcastically.

He leaned in causing me to freeze up, he dragged his nose down my neck, smelling me, bringing his mouth to me ear his lips brushing me skin.

"You belong to me" he said.

Then he was gone.

Down the hallway whistling like a fucking villain in a Bond movie.

And he was annoyingly making my heart race.