Super Annoyed

I continued eating my ice cream sitting on the couch watching TV. PonyBoy strutted into the room carrying a camera, duct tape, and rope. 

My eating slowed down. 

I turned to look at Blue Doom who was still in his suit, and was already looking at me. 

I looked between the both of them, and set my ice cream down. 

Something isn't right. 

"What's with the equipment Christian Grey?" I chuckled nervously. 

Neither one of them moved, they just stared at me. Oh hell no. 

I flipped over the back of the couch, and hauled ass. 

I made it a solid three steps before Blue Doom dropped down in front of me and wrapped his arms around me, crushing me to his chest, while I struggled in his grasp. 

"This isn't Fifty fucking Shades of Grey, let me go!" I screeched as he carried me over to a chair, sitting me down. 

He bent down so we were eye to eye, his hands forcing my body to sit down in the chair. "We need to send a video of you in, what happened today can't happen again. If I say that I'll hurt you if they try to take you, they won't try again. Understand? Which means you're going to have to calm down and at least pretend you're in a real hostage situation" he said looking me in the eye. 

"Why does it even matter?" I cried out annoyed as Pony started tying me up with the rope. 

"If I hadn't been there, or if I'd been further behind you and Star Spangled Banner and he dropped you, you would have been dead" he ground out. 

I blinked. Did that sound like ... like ... he cared?

"And if you died, who would everyone blame? Not the dumb ass who dropped you, but me" he ground out again. 

Alright, definitely didn't care. 

I sighed rolling my eyes. 

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. 

He smirked, "I've been waiting for this since I first met you" he said a small smile on his face. 

"Waiting for wh-"

He slapped duct tape over my mouth before I could finish. My eyes narrowed at him, while he cackled like a fucking psycho. 

"This right now, is the prettiest you've been so far" he said his smile getting bigger. 

Asshole. 

He quickly whirled around, sadly bringing my heart beat back down to its regular pace, I really need help. 

He turned towards the camera that PonyBoy was holding up, "And ... ACTION!" Pony screamed. 

"Good evening ladies and gents, I come to you today with a warning" and I zoned out after that. 

My eyes drifted over to the TV seeing the news on, all he ever watches is the damn news. A picture of my Ex popped up, making my eyes widen in shock. God I would still beat the shit out of him again if I could. 

Why the hell is he on the news?

I know he's the mayor and everything, but its not like he's special. Asswipe. 

Yea, I dated Lee Don, for two whole years, from age 17 to 19. I honestly can't believe it either. He's a creep, but he was sweet to me, and nerdy and thought I was a goddess. I couldn't afford to turn that shit down, you know? Then what do I find, after pity dating this freak for two year? He's screwing my high school best friend Lia Wu.