My Hero

I put the bag of Doritos in the kart, and smiled at the disgusted look on Blue Doom's face. 

I continued down the aisle and through everything I could get my hands on into the chart. "Okay I'm ready to check out" I said looking at the kart to make sure I had everything. 

"Finally" he said rolling his eyes. 

At least I think he did, he had his blurry glasses on, so his face was like looking at someone underwater. 

I rolled my eyes at him, "Don't be a child" I said standing behind a old man, waiting in line. "Shit, I forgot the carrots" I said, "I'll be right back" I said before running down to the veggies. I quickly grabbed a bag of carrots before I turned around and come face to mask. 

And not a good one. 

It was a thief. He had on a black ski mask, and in his arms was a huge ass shot gun. 

My mouth dropped in shock. My body locked in fear. 

"Get to the front of the store with the rest, bitch" he said aiming his gun at my chest. 

Run, or run?

Definitely run. 

Right as I was about to haul ass, he grabbed my hair and yanked me back to the front of the store. I cried out in pain, "Get the fuck off asshole!" I screamed.

He pulled harder bringing tears to my eyes. 

He hauled me back and once we were there he through me down to the ground, hard. God there goes another bruise on my knee. 

There were four of them. 

They all had large guns in their arms, as they pointed them at the customers and the cashiers. "PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAGS, OR ELSE YOU FUCKING DIE" the one who had grabbed me screamed. 

People were crying, others were shaking in fear. 

I looked around for Blue Doom and didn't see him anywhere. 

Damnit. 

One of the cashiers was crying uncontrolled. She was a small blond who couldn't have been 18. The man turned and aimed the gun at her only causing her to cry even more. 

"Shut the fuck up or else I'll blow your head off" the man threatened only causing her to cry more. She was in hysterics.

He took the safety off the gun. 

Oh shit. 

My hero dilemma was showing its ugly head, which only meant I was going to get myself in some real shit. 

"Are you deaf or dumb, bitch?" he growled at her, shoving the gun against her chest. 

She literally couldn't function, she was having a break down, and I was about to try to save her. 

Shit.

"The only dumb bitches in this place are you four. Who the fuck robs a grocery store in a small town, when there is a bank two blocks down, dipshits" I yell at the man. 

He freezes, along with everyone else in the store. The customers gasp in shock at me. 

Yes, just call me dumb bitch.

He turns his gun on me, "what did you just say?" he growled. 

Never mind, call me dumb dead bitch.

He yanked me up to my feet by my hair, causing me to cry out in pain, again. 

He put the gun against my temple, "Say another fucking word and I swear I'll kill you" he said.