End Game

I took one step forward before I was pulled to a stop my eyes colliding with Blue's.

Sparky was not happy.

"My patience with you ran out a long time ago, I suggest you quit while you are ahead" he ground out.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "What the everlasting hell are you talking about?" I sighed. Now he wanted to speak to me after he made sure Ana was alright.

He chuckled darkly, my chest squeezed trying to tell me to stop pissing off the crazed villain in front of me who obviously had some social disorder.

"You think I didn't just see him look at you like that?" he growled his grip on my arm getting tighter and tighter.

I wanted to literally twerk in his face and cackle evilly while singing about his jealousy and hypocrisy. But I decided to act my age for once, approach this situation like a true adult.

"Is the electrical outlet jealous?" I cackled.

I swear I tried.

His eyes flashed at me.

I really need to get checked out because either my conscious didn't make contact with my brain or I was utterly delusional in the face of true danger.

"Possessive skyla" his voice dropping to something foreign.

He smirked.

"When I google translate that shit, you'll be sorry" I glared at him.

"Just watch yourself or I'll google translate the shit out of you in front of that kolos" he broke into his native language again.

I must be stomping on those nerves for him to be breaking into greek every five minuets, "That didn't even make sense" I hissed back at him.

He leaned in impossibly close, "It will when I have you bent over" he growled in my ear. It was a clear threat, but I was honestly more turned on than anything, which in itself was sick.

"Just go tend to your wife" I rolled my eyes my voice shaky.

His smirk was sinister, "Throw her like that again and you may just become my wife" he smirked.

Floored. My jaw actually dropped. He did not, did he just call ... say ... what even ... no words. My eyes were wide and I couldn't think of a single comeback.

"Y...you're sick!" I cried out actually at a lost for words.

He gave a silent crazed laugh, "You like it"

"Don't you have some girl to pressure into having prom sex with you?" I growled at him.

Hi eyes darkened, "You're hear aren't you?" he finished as he stomped away from me following everyone else after Tyler Loke.

I quickly pushed the feeling of butterflies and worry away. It was terrible that him referring to me as his wife made my heart actually skip a beat.

It should have repulsed me, at one point a few weeks ago it would have.

There must be a picture of my dumbass face stamped right next to Stockholm Syndrome in the damn dictionary.

I am actually pathetic.

I quickly turned and rushed to catch up with everyone else.

I rounded a corner and caught up to find Aria screaming at Tyler.

"Just give us the fucking documents!" she hollered, but Tyler wasn't even looking at her. His eyes pierced through me, not even paying anyone else any attention.