Mistakes

I won't lie about it, I was one of those girls that had always used words like 'slut' and 'whore'. Like that slut is wearing my skirt.

Or something along those lines. 

But, I never thought I would be classified as one. 

And God forgive me, but I was. 

I can't explain what Blake did to me, or how he did it. The whole experience was blurry to be honest, I just remember moans, and gripping and ... tongue. 

I'm burning in hell. 

I don't know what he did to my body, but after ... I can only say this. 

I freaked the fucks out. 

Not fuck, but fucks. 

As in multiple. 

He had looked up at me, both of us were breathing heavy, and since he had finally detached himself from my body, I was able to think straight. Slightly. 

Okay, I still wasn't able to think at all, and I know there are always scenes in movies where the couple walk away hand and hand closer after some sexual encounter, grown closer, and tension disappeared. 

But this isn't a movie, and that sure as hell did not happen. 

The room was dead silent. Just him staring at me, and I staring at him. Dead silence. 

Now, I am a young inexperienced girl, who had barely let her ex-boyfriend touch her over the shirt. I was out of my league, zone, and atmosphere, which is why I did the unspeakable. 

I'll take what I did next to my grave, never telling a soul, because the embarrassment is so strong. Just thinking about it made me sick, and dizzy, and sweaty. 

I kicked him straight in the face. 

In my panicked state, I kicked Blue Doom straight in the forehead, and booked it. 

He obviously wasn't expecting my sneaker to make contact with his head, so he went flying backwards into the board, and before he could even blink, scream, or cuss I had hauled ass out of the room. 

Embarrassment does not cover it. 

Honestly, it wasn't my fault. He put me in a fight or flight situation and I did what I could. Probably shouldn't have kicked a Super Villain who had just gone down on me in a sinfully sweet way, in the forehead, but what else was I going to do?!

We weren't a thing, and just the thought of having that Oh-Shit-Aftermath discussion with him made me want to kick myself in the forehead. 

I'm so, so, so very stupid. 

When he gets his hands on me, I don't even know what he'll do. He is a very sensitive creature, and my little Charlie's Angels play, will probably force him to cause me some type of bodily harm. 

... Or something definitely to do with me body. 

I'm in some shit. 

My bag quickly buzzed, nearly causing me to cry thinking that Blake had tracked me down and was going to drown me in a sink. 

I grabbed my dying heart as I snatched the phone out of my bag. 

I didn't know they gave me a phone. 

I quickly opened it and looked at it and accepted the call, "Hello?" I asked confused. 

"Katrina" Blake's deep voice rang from the other side of the line. 

I froze dead in the middle of the hallway, looking every way to make sure he wasn't insight. "Are you ... angry?" I asked timidly.

My heart was going into over drive and I'm pretty sure my breathing sounded like a pregnant elephant just sprinted ten miles.