Epilogue Two

LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK YOU GUYS!

3 Months Later 

I desperately tried to stay interested in the conversation I was stuck having. 

The red dress that Aria had forced me in was squeezing me too tight, and showing too much. 

Not only was the guy in front of me extremely boring, but he was having tunnel vision at my chest. 

Super fun.  

I gave another tight smile as I nodded pretending to listen to a word he was saying. 

He had blond hair that was swept back and out of his face. He had a very large smile, that he kept flashing me but it almost seemed predatory. His blue eyes were never meeting mine, only every other body part that I had on display. 

I think we were fifteen minuets in and I was ready to go. 

He smiled as he sipped some of the wine that he had order for him and I without asking me. 

Super fun. 

He was cockily looking from me to every other girl in the small restaurant that he had decided to take me to. 

Nothing about this was right. 

I couldn't even concentrate on him. 

All I could think about was that day. 

The day he left me for sure. 

How the night before had been so perfect, so full of passion, love, lust. How I had woken up to watch he staring at me like a creep, but loved it anyway. 

How he had recited my donut order, and that amazing kiss he had placed on my lips. 

How I was so giddy when I uttered the word husband to him. How I yelled bullets before she stepped out the door and how I had heard him easily return it just before the door slammed shut. 

He should have been back in five minuets flat. 

Yet, that door had never opened again. 

I had called him over and over, but the line was disconnected. 

I had called the office, but no one was there. 

I had called all the men and no one had answered their phone. 

By then my heart was in overdrive. When two hours passed the sobs began, harsh and unyielding. 

Thats how my friends found me, on the ground sobbing and screaming his name desperately. I just needed him to come back. 

To say it to my face that he was leaving. 

But he never came. 

The first week I wanted to die. 

The second week I wanted him to die. 

The third week, I was sickeningly numb. 

Then the weeks collected into months, and before I knew it. There was nothing but emptiness inside. 

Maybe it was because i had sacrificed so much, or maybe I'm not that great of an actor but I seemed to be the one taking it the hardest. 

Trina and I, should I say. 

As I screamed and sobbed like a psycho, she sat silently like a psycho. She had gone completely despondent when she couldn't find Death Glare. 

But I understood.