Big Capes, Small Personalities

When I opened my eyes I was flying, which was my first indication that I'd been drugged.

I mean I can't fly.

Or that's what I thought when I through out my hand and made contact with someone's face.

"Shit!" Some screamed before I tilted sideways my eyes snapping open.

I immediately saw Blue's eyes and they were pissed, I mean if I wasn't dying he'd do that shit himself.

Then the draining feeling hit me and I relaxed involuntarily in his arms. "Why do I feel so awful?" I whined into his chest.

"That tends to happen to people who are about to die dipshit" he said suddenly flying faster.

"Oh. Yeah." Don't ask, don't ask. "I gotta ask" I started off looking up at him.

His eyes flickered to me before returning back to the sky we were cutting through. "What?" He asked as harshly as ever.

Starting to realize it's just his sucky personality.

"Why are you doing this? I'm one girl it honestly doesn't match up to giving away that serum" I said.

He ground his jaw, anger flashing in his eyes.

"Why do you think so little of your life? You're young and twenty, some day you'll have kids and live a full life, and it was my decision to grab you, and I slightly care what happens to you so I'm not letting you die, not now anyway" he said.

"Bullshit, give it up why don't you want me to die?" I asked him getting irritated.

He tensed up, "bullshit?"

"Bullshit"

"Bull ... Shit?"

"Bullshit" I said narrowing at him determined.

His lips twitched, "why do you think that's bullshit?" He asked completely amused.

"You want me to believe that the dick who dropped me from a building a week ago suddenly doesn't want me to die? When I know for a fact that you dream of killing me yourself! It's bullshit. So go on tell me, why the hell are you trying to save me" I asked him.

A genuine smile graced his face.

"You're smarter than I give you credit for" he says a smirk in place.

"So I've been up graded from the IQ of a piece of paper to a rock?" I asked sarcastically.

"Try from lent to paper" he replies back.

"Okay Mr. Hot Shit, tell me what the hell it is that you need from me, obviously my life now has some type of worth to you" I said rolling my eyes at him.

He was silent, I honestly didn't think he would answer, but he shocked me.

"I got my powers at a very young age, before my body even matured. That's really unusually, but anyway it happened. When your a super your body is more in tune with the world around you. You can feel everyone else's pain, their anxiousness, its not a fun experience, especially when you're so young and can't filter that shit. Everyone starts off good, you don't see babies bombing the White House, that evil shit comes from the world, life throws you some real shit that not everyone can handle the same. After watching a helpless woman get stabbed to death for fifty dollars so many times you start to wonder is it all worth it. Some think they need to save it all, save the humans from their selves, make sure a poor girl never gets hurt again, while others can't understand it. How can they save people from themselves? They realize there is no point, and they help them towards their ultimate destination- destruction" he said.