Meeting the Family

Picture of Klaus
Katrina's POV

Waking up has been the worst decision I've made in a while. Almost as bad as sticking around to watch that Ass burn down a building.

I peaked an eye open and groaned in pain at the thumping pain in my head.

That shit head held nothing back when he slammed my head down on that steering wheel. Just thinking about it made me moan in pain.

I brought my hand up to my forehead and immediately winced from the pain, "fucking bitch" I muttered as I rolled over and tried to push myself up.

"I hope you aren't talking about me" I heard Blake's voice, my head slowly turning to look at him. I gave him the hardest death stare.

"You ass swipe, did you have to hit me that hard" I growled slowly sitting up, realizing we were still on the speed boat, slowly making our way towards a large cliff off in the distance.

Here turned and gave me a small smirk, " Ask the thirty sharks that tried to eat me while I waited for you" he said. This man was in a great fucking mood, which only made me more sour.

"Suck a tit" I growled as I leaned back, he gave a small chuckle bringing my attention to his hard back. He was still wet, and only in his underwear. He'd peeled himself out of his suit, leaving his amazing body to be eye raped by me.

I groaned again, this time from a whole different pain.

So beautiful, yet the personality of a rotten banana thats been dipped in shit.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

He didn't turn around just continued to steer the boat, "My home" he vaguely answered.

Interesting. I sighed.

We were obviously in Greece, I could tell that much, the water was unbelievably beautiful and from here I could see some homes on land. Everything was beautiful, it'd be more beautiful if I didn't think I had a mild to severe concussion.

We were silent for a while before he suddenly just turned the engine off, and took a seat in the back next to me.

I gave him a questioning look, but he merely smirked, little piss face.

"You need to understand a few rules before hand" he said seriously.

I rolled my eyes, "No whips, no suspension, no nipple clamps? Those kinds of rules, or more along the lines of the safe word is-"

"You truly love to push me don't you?" he asked.

"I think you like to push more, like pushing my head into a steering wheel" I bit back.

"You know I'm a tit for tat kind of guy, you had that coming" he growled getting pushing into my personal space as he heated up with anger.

"No what you have coming will be the real treat here, you light bulb motherfucker" I growled back at him pushing closer to him.

He ground his jaw, but took a deep breath, "As I was saying there are rules. Rules you need to follow, especially if you don't want me decapitating you in your sleep" he said like he was talking to a child.

Yes we were bickering, but to be honest I was pissed.

If he thought I was terrible now, he'd be FedEx-ing me home by the time I was done with his ass, the fucking nerve he had to slam my head on a steering wheel was ridiculous.

If he thought I was stepping on his nerves now, I was doing to tap dance on those bitches from now on.

And from the challenging look he was giving me, he knew it to. He was surviving off this, eating it up. He loved a challenge and I was about to be a ball buster for his villainous ass.