Bathroom Blues

Katrina's POV

My mouth was dropped open, my eyes wide as I stared at the place Blake had previously occupied. Can we ever just think before we act?

Listening to the sound of fighting and the thud of bodies on the floor, I'm realizing the answer to that question is no. No we cannot.

I yank my dress back into place and rushed out of the stall and stood there shocked at the sight of Blue standing over two kneeling and slightly bleeding women. 

They were both beautiful, one was a striking red head with glowing pale skin, while the other had short cropped black hair, with smooth dark skin. They both had striking purple eyes I noticed as they glared hell fire at Blake, their beauty was still obvious. 

"Are you serious?!" I hissed at him. 

He just continued to stare down at the two women. 

"Tie them up" he said, literally pulling rope out of no where, and throwing it to me. 

I stood shell shocked, "Why do you have rope?" I growled at him. 

He turned to me, "Either tie them up, or I'll do it and you can be tied as well" he growled. 

That got me moving, I rushed over to the two girls and began with the red head. Blake was pacing like a lion in a den as I rushed to bound their arms together. 

I was no girl scout, so my tie job looked like a pre-schooler did it, but there was no way they could escape. "I'm so sorry about this" I said.

"Don't apologize to them" Blake yelled at me, "They were going to take you, and then hand you over to the Shadow".

I moved to the next girl, wrapping the rope around her hands like I was wrapping a present, "That doesn't make me feel any better about bounding them, you dumbass" I said finishing up and taking a step away from them. 

He glared at me, "Lock the door" he muttered. 

His voice had changed from his usual random acts of evil, to a full blown pissed killer who had caught his prey. He was furious, I could tell from his subtle twitches in his hand, the way his jaw slightly tightened. 

He was about to light this bitch aflame, and it was awful how bad it turned me on. 

I quickly looked away, trying to control my breathing. 

He yanked his belt off, as all three of us girls tilted our heads in confusion. 

"Why are you stripping at a moment like this?" I hissed at him as I locked the bathroom door. 

"Shut up" he said as he wound his belt around his fist. 

"Are your pants next or are you saving them for last, Magic Mike?" I asked him again annoyed.

He flashed me with his eye, automatically making me shut up and look away. I still can't get over how weird it is, almost like a dog's eyes, but more crazed like a wild animal. 

His hand slowly started to glow while the buckle was against his hand. 

"Who sent you?" he asked the girls. 

The red head spit at his foot, while the other looked on with stubbornness. This was not ending well. 

Blue immediately pressed the buckle to the red heads shoulder, at first I was confused before she let out a blood curling scream that Blue quickly covered with his hand. 

I heard the sizzle of flesh, before the smell hit me like a brick. I kneeled over almost throwing up. I choked back another gag that tried to over power me.