Problems

I looked down at my tub that was filled to the brim with water. 

Oh this was not a good idea, and the chances of someone finding my body were higher than I'd like to admit, but I had to get back to him. 

I had to be near him. 

It been two weeks. 

Two. 

Half a month. 

Of no threats, or rants, or mental/physical abuse. 

And I hated it, who was he to tell me that I couldn't see him. 

This story was suppose to end with him letting me be free because if you love something you have to let it go. 

I would win our bet. 

He would love me. 

A fuck the heart growing fonder with space or time, no the heart gets angry and they break things that the brain and other parts of the body cannot afford. 

Like your phone. 

I sighed and grabbed the toaster and plugged it in. 

I put it on the side of the tub as I slipped in, in my boy shorts and bra. 

This was a terrible idea, very very bad idea. 

Fuck it. 

I quickly yanked the toaster into the tub and everything went black. 

Blue's POV

I kicked down her door and ran through every room in her house till I got to the bathroom. 

It was a kick to the balls, heart, and lungs. 

I physically couldn't breathe, couldn't catch my breath. It was like being submersed underwater and drowning. 

I walked quickly over to her and dropped down to my knees. 

I could see the toaster in the tub with her. 

Her whole body was completely submerged, there were no air bubbles or struggling, she was gone. 

I gripped the pain in my chest as my eyes burned. 

She's gone. She's actually truly gone. 

"Katrina" I breathed out as my eyes burned in anger in pain. 

She fucking left me, just like everyone else. 

They always fucking leave me, she-

There was a small spark in the water before blood started to pour out her body. The spark turned into a full on charge that surrounded her body completely. 

Her eyes snapped over scaring the shit out of me, I watched in wonder as her body pushed the hard substances of elements out her pores. 

The tub turned a pink color as the blood mixed with the water. 

She shot up and screamed, her eyes glowing as bright as mine, before she through up a pound of water. 

I quickly grabbed her looking at the elements that were in her tub at the bottom, she actually did it. 

Touching her didn't hurt anymore. 

It felt like someone had removed a fucking foot off my heart. 

She looked up at me confused before smiling weakly. 

"Hey! What are you doing here?" she asked confused.