Professional Help

Katrina's POV

After Blue had shoved me into some clothes ... violently, and he put on some clothes we were finally out in the living room trying not to make eye contact with the couple that had huge shit eater smiles on their faces.

Blue snapped first.

"Keep smiling and I will fucking electrocute both of you in the neck" he hissed as he pouted next to me.

I mean ... it was kind of funny on a horribly death like level.

Eventually it wouldn't be so embarrassing ... in a solid 7 years.

'Put on the costume' he begged. I rolled my eyes, 'I won the bet' he said.

Look what his freaky shit got us into.

If Klaus laughed one more time I was going to go bat shit, "is there a reason you decided to scar us for life?" I hiss in annoyance as Klaus spits out another laugh.

Aria and Klaus sit up straighter, business falling on their face as they remember their purpose. "So I got some information about Kat's parents meeting up with someone from the council-"

"How'd you find that out?" I cut Klaus off.

He flushes slightly, "I followed them around ... your parents still have s-"

"Don't" I put my hand up stopping whatever he was going to say, that no doubt was going to make me regurgitate the popcorn I ate earlier.

"Anyway, I waited outside and when the carrier walked by ... I jumped him ... and I stole the paper work-"

"-You both need to see this" Aria said holding out a plan folder towards Blue and I.

I snatched it so quickly out of her hand. I flipped it open before Blue took it from me, no doubt not wanting me to know anything.

I looked down at the paper, "what the fuck is this?" I said as I looked up at Klaus and Aria in confusion. The symbols on the paper didn't even make sense.

The folder was promptly ripped from my hands, "thats what I said!" Klaus cried.

"It's latin you dumbasses", Blue hissed at Klaus and I as his eyes shot across the paper like he was reading Dr. Seuss.

I pouted, "what's it say?" I asked looking at the three people surrounding me.

Aria opened her mouth, but Klaus beat her to it, "do your parent's even know Latin?" he asked.

I blinked at him, "pretty sure they barely know english. So I'm going to pass that as a hard no".

"The city council is based off of a Latin saying, they have to know latin. Ad altiora tendo" Blue's tongue partially swirled over the foreign language.

I blinked at him, "no way. Is that what they've been trying to teach me?" I asked myself more than anything.

"They taught you the motto?"

"Well, I am their only kid, I was going to take over their spot on the council one day ... they taught me addyournintendo" I sighed as I pinch the bridge of my nose.

They should really conduct psychological test before letting parents take home their babies from the hospital.

Blue, Klaus, and Aria all looked at me without blinking, "how did you even make it to 18?" Aria whispered.

"Miracles" I replied.

They all blinked, "okay, I think it is safe to say that Mr. and Mrs. Justice were just going to sign the papers, without even understanding what they are saying" Aria rolled her eyes.