PonyBoy

After the phase of confusion and annoyance went away, I realized I was pissed like a mo-fo. How dare he kiss me then tell me it meant nothing and that I should just forget about it. 

My anger was on a different level I tell you. 

After standing for an hour, waiting for PonyBoy to come clean the glass up, and he never came, I decided to just fuck it. 

Worst idea so far. 

My feet looked like they were having their first period. 

Blood was gushing from both feet, and it hurt. Bad. 

I sighed, slipping on my clothes and then limping downstairs. Blue Doom was no where to be seen, only PonyBoy who was destroying mirrors. 

"Hey Pony do you have any band aids?" I asked wincing when I stood on my foot. 

"Wh- Oh yea here let me fix that" he said pushing me down to the couch, while I winced in pain. 

He put his hand over my foot and suddenly it started to tingle and warm up. 

"Where is Blue?" I asked hoping the bastard wasn't in hearing distance.

"Boss went out, he asked me to bring down a bed for you to sleep in" PonyBoy said. 

That hurt, but it was for the best. I just wish I had been the one to bring it up, its no fair that he got to make the first move. 

"All done" PonyBoy said standing up. 

I looked at the bottom of my feet and my mouth dropped open, they were completely healed. "I thought you said you didn't have a power!" I said rubbing my hand up and down my feet, in shock. There was no pain or anything, I was completely fine. 

"Healing isn't a power" he said looking down blushing slightly. 

"Yea it is, its what makes you unique, therefore its your power, and if you ask me I think its way cooler than flying or electrocuting someone" I said looking at him sadly. 

He beamed up at me, he seemed so childlike it was crazy. "How old are you?" I asked him.

"I'll turned 13 in two months" he said proudly. 

 I smiled at him, "where are your parents?" I asked him.

He looked at me confused, "Blue Doom is my parent" he said blinking at me. "He made me" he said tilting his head still confused. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I was an orphan and I got into a really bad accident that took most of my limbs, and no one would adopt me, so Blue Doom did, and then he fixed me. The accident killed all my family" he said shrugging. 

I just wanted to hug him and never let go. "I'm sorry" I said.

"It's okay, without that then I'd never have met Blue Doom, and I know he's not always nice, and he says mean things to people, and he hurts people, but he is great" he said smiling at me. 

"Don't you wish you were like a child sometimes?" I asked him. 

"Well I guess sometimes it'd be nice to have someone read a story to me, or tuck me in, but Blue has made me strong, I owe everything to him, so missing out on childish things seems like a fair trade" he said shrugging again. 

I honestly was about to cry. 

I was already sad, and then his sadder story was pulling at my heart strings. 

I gave him a watery smile, "I could read you a story you know" I said. His eyes lit up like a christmas tree. 

"Really? You would?" he asked me.