Kryptonite

I shook violently against the chains that were holding me down. 

I slumped forwards annoyed when nothing worked. 

"Did you honestly think that would work?" Blue asked looking at me annoyed. 

He'd been fucking meditating like a monk for the pass four hours while I'd been slowly but surely losing my mind. 

Something bad was going to happen and I could just feel that it was going to happen more to me than to him. 

I struggled again fruitlessly. 

"Do you honestly think that meditating like Buddha is going to help us?" I growled at him. 

"You're bleeding" he snapped his eyes springing open. 

"Great! I've started my period too?!" I cried trying to look down at my pants. 

Blue gave me a dead look, "No you dumb ass, the chains are scraping your skin off" he growled.

I looked at my wrist to see that I was in fact bleeding. I gaged at the mangled flesh. 

"No, don't you-" I gagged again cutting him off. 

I looked up at the ceiling trying not to look at my torn skin, "You just had to say something!" I cried trying to hold back another violent gag. 

"Can you stop? Your noise is giving me a headache" he snapped. 

I gagged again. 

Suddenly a door was thrown open and ten men came stomping in, in the middle was the one and only Francisco. 

Of course. 

He walked forward a smug look on his ugly little face. 

"Honestly?" I cried looking at Blue annoyed, "You let us get caught by this scrotum?" I glared at him. 

"Should I have let your throat just be slashed?" he glared back at me. 

"It would be better than being tortured to death, haven't you realized yet?! I'm too weak for that shit!" I growled. 

"Nothings happening to you, all they are going to do is land a few punches to me and then threaten you for the vile" he rolled his eyes. 

Francisco laughed heartedly, "That would be my plan, but since this isn't we'll be taking a different approach" Francisco laughed.

A large man walked up and stood to my side threateningly, "Where is the vile?" Francisco demanded looking at Blue. 

Blue's faced him indifferently, "Up my-"

The large man to my side immediately landed a soul sucking punch to my cheek. I screamed in pain as my head snapped to the side and tears streamed down my face. 

I couldn't even move as my head hung limply and blood rushed from the place he'd struck me. 

I heard Blue scream some type of threat and growl, but everything was fuzzy, out of focus. 

My head was gripped forwards and my eyes contacted with Francisco's. 

"That looked like it hurt, Katrina" he sighed disappointedly. "Such a shame, your beauty was the only great thing about you" he cackled. 

I looked up at him, completely out of it, "What?! What about my riveting personality?" I coughed out.

"I'm going to murder every single last one of you" Blue growled his eyes deathly trained on the blood rolling down my face.