Touches

Everything hurts.

Thats all I have to say.

My everything hurts.

Everything.

After waking up on the bathroom floor, face first, by the way, I realized that alcohol is not my friend, and if anything that bitch was on my shit list.

But as the memories came rushing back to me, embarrassing as ever, I realized maybe that bitch wasn't so bad since it somehow came me the balls to touch ... well, Blake's balls.

Hahaha, I am so fucking funny.

I groaned as my eyes squinted through the lights of the bathroom.

Oh my hell.

I looked down at my naked body, yep I am definitely classified as a whore.

And I'm okay with it.

It looked like someone had put my underwear through a blender and put it on high, couldn't he have just gently taken them off?

My eyes then ventured down the remaining of my body.

I looked like I survived an animal attack.

There were slight bruises littering my body, more than just before. These were hand shaped.

Guess Blake had as little control as I did.

I stumbled onto my feet and looked in the mirror. Shouldn't have.

I looked like death.

I quickly looked away from that mess and stumbled into the shower, quickly turning it on. The warm water running down my body made me feel a hundred times better.

Quickly washing my hair then twisting it into a bun on my head I quickly stepped out of the shower.

I wrap a towel around my waist and tip toed out of the room. Expect the unexpected, because there, sleep, half naked looking like glory itself, was Blake currently snoring.

The room smelled of cleaning chemicals, anger, and disgust.

Someone was not happy cleaning up my puke.

I crept towards my luggage and quickly yanked some clothes onto my body, before my eyes were drawn towards the harsh marks that littered across the ceiling and walls of the room.

What the-

Little holes were struck into the wall, like strikes of lightning.

I stood up and stared shell shocked at the mess we had made.

I must be amazing in bed, I snickered.

"I can smell your arrogance from here" Blake groaned out from the bed, not moving.

"Don't know what you are talking about" I replied trying to hold back a smile.

I leaped over to the bed and looked down at his passive face, I pouted at him.

He rolled his eyes at me, annoyed, "You're still drunk" he stated turning away from me.

Not going to lie, yea I could still feel a little bubbly, but I was in better control of my self. "Tipsy, Blue, I am tipsy" I giggled as he groaned in annoyance at me.

"So should we talk about it .. or ..." I asked as I climbed onto the bed and sat right behind him.

He turned towards me and his eyes were shinning, he was barely in control, "Talk about what?" he asked a smirk on his face.