Bonding

We all just kind of stared at each other for a few tense minuets. 

I was practically limp in Blake's tight arms while he glared hell at the man who had kissed me at the party few weeks back. 

I was glaring at him as well. 

No one was saying anything so I decided to plead my case first. 

"SNAP HIS NECK!" I screamed pointing at the little runt still catching his breath on the floor. 

Blue's head snapped towards mine. 

"Why?" he asked his eyes shooting daggers at the man. 

"He's been sexually harassing me since that party!" I cried trying to claw at the man. 

He looked shocked, "You kissed me back!" 

"I was drunk you asshole!" 

"So?!" 

I lunged for him again, "I'll show you so you little bit-"

"Katrina!" Blue yelled.

"Plus I pushed you away, you've been following me ever since!" I screamed my hands clawing at the air hoping to get close enough to maul him. 

He glared, "I just  saved you!" he yelled. "I was going to pay someone three million to bring you to me alive!" he yelled. 

My eyes bulged. 

"HES THE SHADOW BLUE! MURDER HIM!" I yelled trying to still choke him from a distance. 

"I AM NOT! I JUST PAID THE SHADOW'S MERCENARY MORE TO BRING YOU TO ME INSTEAD OF HIM!" He yelled back at me. 

I was shocked. 

Blown away. 

He had figured out who The Shadow had hired and then corrupted them. 

"Why the hell would you pay three million for me?!" I asked him flabbergasted. 

He cocked his head at me confused, "You are worth so much more" he said. 

My jaw dropped. 

God dammit now I feel bad. 

Blue yanked me behind him quickly, his eyes glaring at the little moment that me and the guy had just had. 

The man on the floor screamed, "Be careful with her! One day she will carry my children!" he hissed at Blue. 

Blue looked at him with a mix of shock and anger. 

Possessive Alpha about to make an appearance. 

I looked at the man on the floor with a dead look, "I wouldn't carry your wallet, let alone your child" I hissed at him. 

I would be nice to him, but him impregnating me was not on my list of friendly things to go along with. 

Blue flashed his eyes in warning at the man, "Watch yourself Henry" he growled.

So Henry was his name. 

"Why are you obsessed with me?" I asked him still shell shocked. 

This man had to be crazy. I mean I wasn't ugly and I had one hell of a personality. In all truth I was the complete package so it was no shocker he was in love with me. 

(Internal hair flip)

But I was no where near worth three million. 

Maybe one, if you were really desperate to take a bite of this tasty cake, but three? Who the hell would spend three million on a girl with a slight anger problem and a bad habit of getting herself in shitty situations.