I knew

Katrina's POV

My neck hurt, and I was cold. Not a great combination when you are coming too. 

Actually, everything hurt now that I thought of it. God, what did Blue do to me this time? My mind tried to reach back, I did jump off the side of a ledge to get away from that psycho. 

And that man did grab me. 

And we played Phil of the Future, can check that off my list of shit I will never do again. 

We got back. 

It was my parents, but it was really just a set up, or someone set them up. But really we were set up, .. possibly, hopefully, maybe.

... Tyler had ... a bazooka ... it hit Blue and Klaus ... I saw the Shadow- my eyes popped open in fear as I remembered everything that happened to me. 

I struggled to stand, but was met with the worst sight ever. 

I was on a fucking beam, that was suspended in the air. It was connected to an unfinished building that was obviously in the middle of construction. I looked down and nearly through up from fear. There 30 stories down was a dark river, I could see the strong current, rocks, and my death from up here. 

I whined, when I realized I was barefoot in the same ripped skimpy dress that Blue had put me in hours earlier. 

Oh my God. 

"Good morning, beautiful" a dark raspy voice caught my attention. I looked up and was met with the dark cloaked figure of the Shadow. 

Can someone, I mean anyone just cut me a break?

I struggled in the seat, but I was chained to the damn thing. 

"I wouldn't move too much, its a pretty nasty fall from up here" the Shadow said. He sounded so calm, like he was talking to me about something he'd seen on TV the other day. 

Not my life that was dangling from a beam. 

"GET ME DOWN!" I screeched at him. 

He just stood there and watched me, I let my head drop in despair, "He's going to kill you, you know? And usually I like to be the buffer, stop the decapitation and shit, but this time, I'm actually going to let him shove his foot up your ass" I said into my chest. 

He didn't answer. 

The more I thought of it the harder I wanted to laugh. So there I was my hair hanging in my face, covering my view from the Shadow, tears in my eyes from trying not to laugh. 

I was dying trying to swallow it. 

I looked up, a small smile on my face, "What the fuck are you trying to accomplish? What do you think he's going to do? He's a villain, he tend to snap necks and break backs first, then pretend like theres no questions later" I smirked. 

The Shadow nodded slightly, in agreement, "True. My goal was to bring him out. Break him. I want you to see him-".

My face dropped, "please, tell me that you did not. Did. Not. Please tell me that this isn't your great plan. That all you want to do is snap his thin, string thin, control".

"You love him don't you? You don't care who he is, right? He is your and you are his, nothing else matters. He is a villain and you are willing to look past it, correct?" he stood deadly still. 

I looked at him, "Yes, I know what and who he is. If you think that you cracking him is going to do something crazy, let me tell you I've seen him do it. All it does is turn him from a dick to a psychotic dick" I shrug.