Transformations

Blue's POV

I didn't see it, but I should have. 

I didn't move fast enough, but I should have. 

I didn't break his fucking neck on site, but I should have. 

I stood there in the middle of what looked like a fucking war zone, blood dripped down the side of my face, from the impact. 

But I didn't feel it. 

My eyes looked over to my little brother who had pretty much just saved my life. When he grabbed me, he was able to twist us, just in time, to lessen the full force of the missile. 

His mask was off, his lip was bleeding a little, but he was fine. His eyes were looking over the carnage as well as his eyes hardened, with fear and anger. 

He was looking for Aria. 

When his eyes landed on her body that was thrown a few feet away, he tensed. 

She wasn't moving. 

He was by her side in a second as he flipped her over. My chest stopped beating, as she laid limply in his arms. 

But then I heard it, the subtle beating of her heart. He pushed the hair out of her face, she gasped for air, "Fuckkkkk" she choked out as her eyes looked up at Klaus' face. 

A small weight lifted off my chest. 

Ana was standing, her eyes already on me, but she wasn't who I was looking for. 

That's when my eyes saw the blood on the wall, 20 feet away. My sensed buzzed, immediately I knew it was Katrina's. 

But her body was not there. 

My eyes tracked the ground around where she had fallen. I saw Tyler's footsteps, but there was someone else. Black tracks laid on the ground next to Tyler's. The sickly smell told me it who it was before I even need to guess. 

I small smile broke over my lips. 

Then the chuckle started. It slipped before I could choke it down. I felt myself slip. 

I was slipping into a body that felt more ... right. I could feel the power of the building, as it rushed to my head, I felt the power lines running through the ground, the walls, I felt everything. 

It happened so quickly, I almost didn't notice how my eyes sharpened, how my body transformed, how I stood straighter and taller. 

It felt like I had just slipped slightly and caught myself into a different body. 

I couldn't control it this time, I couldn't stop it. 

I didn't want to. 

The laughing got louder, and my smile got wider. 

He was pissed. He had been stolen from. He wanted blood. 

He wanted blood. 

I wanted blood. 

I rolled my neck, as the muscles popped, the sheer power that was flowing through my body, almost made me feel drunk. But the dying urge to push over a building was dulled by my focus on finding what was taken from me. 

I could smell her. 

Her pain, her hurt, and her anger. 

I could taste her anger in the air, I could feel it running through every vein in my body. I could taste it on my lips. 

She was calling me, she probably didn't know that she was, but she was. 

Thats when I saw it, it was so faint, but I could see it clear as day. I watched the scene as the Shadow hovered over her body, before reaching down and wrapping his hands around her body and carrying her away. 

I saw it like I had been there watching it all along. 

I watched him carry her unconscious body, she was completely limp as her arm hung. She almost looked dead. 

But that wasn't what had caught my eye. 

It was the faint white line that was connected to her hand, as she was taken further from me, the line stretched, showing me exactly where she was. 

"Is he okay?" I heard Aria's voice ask Klaus. 

I looked over at them, my eyes touched Klaus' and I watched his transformation with my own eyes. His face got sharper, he seemed to stretch, he body literally got taller and stronger right in front of my eyes. 

"Ohhhh my shit", Aria whispered as her eyes watched Klaus' transformation as well. His eyes sparked alive, the white shinning back at me, reflecting my own. 

Aria's mouth dropped. 

"Take care of her" I nodded to Aria, "get the others, I will meet you at the office", he nodded in understanding before scooping up Aria and standing taller than he ever had before. 

I turned towards Ana, her eyes were wide in shock and fear. She had never seen me like this, the power that she could feel in the air was making her nervous, she didn't know how to handle it. To filter it. 

"Go" she flinched at the command, before taking off. 

Tyler stepped from behind a corner, "Sorry about that little missile, it's just business, nothing personal. You know that right?" he smirked. 

"Shove it up your ass!" Aria growled, from Klaus' arms. 

I turned to Tyler a large smile on my face, "You're a dumb motherfucker, I see" I chuckled. 

He shrugged his shoulders, the little piss snot was way more cockier than he ever should have been. I smiled at my brother who looked like he was ready to murder someone. 

"I've got this" I nodded at him, he relaxed slightly. 

I looked back over at Tyler who had his weapon aimed at my face. I saw his finger pull the trigger. I watched the large missile head my way. 

I held my hand up, the electricity wrapped around the missile in a tight hold, it slowed until it was floating right in front of my face. I turned it around, then looked back at Tyler, who was looking less and less cocky. 

I tutted, a mocking smile on my face, "Nice missile, kid genius. So you got to tell me, I'm dying to know actually, what's the Shadow's plan?" I chuckled. 

Tyler gulped, "I don't kn-"

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME TYLER" I bellowed, before I winced and tried to back up. I kept a hard smile on my face, "I mean come on dude, don't lie to me. I know you know, and you know I know, that you know. So lets side step the bullshit. Why'd he take her?" I asked him. 

He eyed my smile, his face getting whiter and whiter as he realized he was ass over screwed. "He- he wanted you to .. to .. loose your .. self? Mind? What are you?" Tyler whispered completely baffled. 

I gave a dark chuckle. "Thank you, Tyler. I'm sorry you pissed me off and now I have to kill you. But you've effectively pissed me off, so you see" I shrug at him. 

He blinks, I push a small bolt at him, and watch with fascination as it hits his head so hard, it breaks his neck. 

He drops immediately, dead. 

I turn back to Klaus, with a wink, there was a bright flash of light, and then everything disappeared as I followed after her. 

Mine.