War Is Coming

I sat quietly on the couch, the covers wrapped around me as I pretended to be watching TV.

Inconspicuous.

Be inconspicuous.

You are inconspicuous.

"Why do you look like your choking on intelligence?" A sour voice snapped from behind me.

I choked down the crazy feeling of wanting to strangle someone violently and smiled before looking at Blue dressed in his tight ass costume. His body had grown, he looked larger and wider, and twice as sinister as he had before.

I gave a fake laugh, "You're so funny! And smart and handsome. I see someone's been doing their squats" I sent him a wink.

His eyes narrow in on me like a hawk, "... I'll be gone for no more than 3 hours. I'm serious do not leave this building" his eyes bore into me.

I rolled my eye, "yes. You've said it before. I heard it the first twenty times, don't you have somewhere to be?" I questioned him.

That seemed to take his mind off of me.

He quickly made his way over towards the center of the room, "three hours, of your not here when I get back-"

"Where else would I even be?!" I cut him off.

That seemed to relax him.

He smirked before flipping me the bird then shooting through the air, and somehow managing to go straight through the roof.

I'll have to ask about that later.

I ripped the blanket off my body and smiled at the outfit I had been able to put together.

Blue had (annoyingly) forgotten to throw all of Ana's clothes into a dumpster and burn them, which is where I found the outfit I had squeezed into.

None of her clothes or anything would have fit me, but I had been able to slip on one of the dresses she had that didn't make me look like I had a pimp. It was long sleeved and a beautiful sky blue. It was tighter through the top of my chest, making it slightly harder to breathe, but the bottom was loose and came down to my mid calf.

Step two of my master plan: get the hell out of this room.

He probably locked the damn door, there's no way he would actually trust me enough to- the front door swung open as I pushed it.

A bright smile broke out over my face, finally good karma coming my way. I deserve this.

I shoot out of the room to see there is a large dark hallways that leads to another door at the end.

Okay.

I walk quickly down the path hoping that no vicious dogs come popping out, but nothing happens ... until I get to the door.

The door lights up as I stop in front of it. "Password" a computerized voice snaps making me freeze.

"Password?" I ask it back unsure.

Maybe I'm hearing things. A machine gun pops out of the door and aims directly for my face, oh.

"Password" the computerized voice demands again as the gun stays trained on my forehead.