Unconventional

After we tied up the Guard and left him wrapped to a chair, we locked him in the room and hauled ass.

The Convention was huge, it was a mix between a black tie event and a science fair. There were hundreds of people trying to grab the attention of these beautiful people trying to show them their inventions.

My eyes widened in shock as we passed a man who was selling sharped tooth fish that were glowing a red color.

"This is amazing" I muttered out as I walked in between Sasha and Aria who looked just as amazed as I did.

"Those douches were locking us in that baby pin, while they get to see all this cool shit. I'm burning his fucking socks when I get home" Sasha muttered to herself.

Aria looked over at her confused, "His socks?" she asked.

"He's a freak about them, no fucking clue why" Sasha shrugged before her attention was pulled somewhere else.

Trina was flitting around like a butterfly, she touched everything she could get in her hands, asking everyone in sight what their invention was and how it worked.

"I feel ... off" Cha said rubbing her hands up and down her arms.

I looked her way, "What do you mean?"

"The .. air ... it's almost - it feels charged almost" she said confused like she couldn't fully explain it.

Thats when the walkie talkie I had stolen from the guard snapped on, "Code Gold! Eagles have escaped, Eagles have escaped!" someone yelled from the other side.

My eyes widened in fear before looking up at the rest of the girls who's faces looked scared shitless. "If Herc finds me, especially after what I did last week to his car ... guys he'll really kill me this time" Bonnie stuttered out.

Thats what really through me off, she didn't seem like the type to get nervous. The fact that she was, was making me wanna cry in a corner.

The gathered around me looking at the walkie talkie, I pushed the button down, "All fine guys, Eagles are still in the cage" I grumbled deeply trying to sound like a man.

There was silence before static hit our ears, "Baby girl, when I find you not even God will be able to save you" Blue's voice chuckled out from the walkie talkie.

My breath stopped.

He had chuckled, but it was the type of laugh where you'd gone so past anger and furious that you laughed because you were that fucking crazy.

Aria was frantically making hand signals at me trying to tell me not to reply. But as if I'd let that lamp get the last word.

"Hey babe" I choked out.

There was a dark laugh, the kind that you hear in the pitch dark, someone who had lost their mind and was ready to murder everyone. "Katrina, I'm going to string you up by your fucking intestines, then sell the rest of your organs" he growled out.

"But you get the heart" I tried at a small joke.

"I'm going to deep fry your heart and eat that shit for lunch" he laughed loudly in angered disbelief, "You clever little bitch, only you could escape a max security room" he growled.

He was breathing heavy like he was looking which was putting me more on edge.

"I'm pretty talented"

He growled, "I see you've made some new friends? Have you shared tampons yet? Or secrets?" he asked.

"Only secret is why your cape is so big-"