Suck Stones

I was way luckier this time. Instead of landing on the hard ground back first, I got the unbelievable honor of landing on the hard ground face first.

A small part of my soul leaked out my eye in the form of a tear.

"Get up" Blue deadpanned.

I turned my head slightly and spat out the chunk of grass that was in my mouth. I look up to find Blue standing overtop of me staring.

"Could you have caught me?" I groan as I roll onto my back.

"Easily" he replies his attention somewhere else.

I roll onto my back and stare up at his ugly ass face, "I hate you" I groan out.

"Put it in my birthday card, we have bigger issues at hand" he snapped not even paying attention to me.

What is it that I have done in my life to deserve this treatment? I swear this type of karma is the shit that belongs to asshats, not me!

I slowly sit up, so I am level with the bushes that surround us ... actually they look a lot like the ones in front of -

"Why are we at my house?" Blue muttered to himself as his eyes quickly cut through the scene. I got to my knees and leaned against him as i peaked over the shrubs that were a few feet away from his actual house.

And it was his house. Standing there alone on the cliff, backed by the waves that were crashing into the rocks, that I had also banged my skull against.

Everything looked the same, except something was off. It was no longer a bone dry mansion on a cliff somewhere, doubled as some psycho villain's bat cave.

It seemed ... warmer almost.

The differences were like a slap in the face once they caught my eye. The small children's toys that were thrown across the lawn. There was a place mat at the front door, along with carved pumpkins sitting around the house.

The front door was yanked open violently as a gorgeous woman came stomping out. Her hair was pulled back into a sharp bun, but I could see some curls that were escaping. She had on sharp black red bottoms, a tight black dress, and a small child in her arms.

She was on the phone, and even I could tell it wasn't a fun conversation. "NO! I'M DONE WITH THIS AND I'M DONE WITH YOU! STAY YOUR LYING ASS OVER IN -" whoever she was yelling at must have cut her off, before a black truck came flying up the drive way.

My jaw dropped as Daniel looking sexy as hell came rushing out the car a second later. The woman immediately hung up the phone as she sighed and smiled at Daniel like he was her savior.

She smiled, and thats when I realized I was staring at me, probably ten years from now. Damn I must say I look good. There was obvious stress sitting on me, as my eyes looked dull and tired.

But I winced when I saw the flaming hatred that was burning in my eyes. That was a look I knew too well.

"Blue... maybe we should go?" I coughed.

He shoved me away, "Shut up. What that asshole doing at my house? Who's ba-" we both watch in shock as the toddler who couldn't be older than three flung their hand and sent a shit ton of rock flying at Daniel's body.

His body shot up into the air, just barely missing the missiles that were thrown his way, before he landed softly back to the ground.

"What the fu-" my jaw dropped as future me started yelling at the baby.

"BELEN!" future me yelled at the child, "What did Daddy and I tell you about throwing things at people?!" I chastised the little girl, she pouted in my arms, as I turned to Daniel, "I'm so sorry, I've talked to her about throwing things at you, I don't know why she won't stop" I gave him a sorry look as he chuckled, and through his arm around me in a hug.