Missiled

"I said I was sorry!" I cried out as Blake continued to push me on.

"You look real sorry now" he said monotone.

What happened you asked? After our almost baby making session, and I found out he has a weakness?

That crazy bitch launched his body at me and tackled me to the ground. After which he tied my hands up with a vine and now was pushing me in front of him.

"Haven't I been punished enough?" I whined.

He yanked me to a stop, my body was then whipped around my chest coming straight to his.

He smirked down at me, his mask was back on and perfectly in place, except for the little rip that was on the side of it, the skin underneath healed.

My eyes glared up at him, "stop looking at me like that" I hissed at him.

He smirked again and looked down at my body, I did too, and flared up afterwards.

He was looking at my clad body, did I forget to mention he stripped off all my clothes. So I was walking around in my bra and my granny panties with my hand tied behind my back.

Fucking ridiculous.

"Don't be cross, makes you look like a troll" he whispered down at me.

Amusement clear in his demon eyes.

"The only thing here cross are my hands tied behind my back, you creepy son of a-"

He pushed me and I went flying forwards my back facing him again.

"Did I ask you to speak?" He sang back mockingly.

"I don't know Christian Grey, did you?" I growled out as I continued to walk.

He barked out a laugh, "I'm worse than Christian Grey" he bragged.

"Not going to fight you there" I replied back.

I could feel his self satisfaction. "Aren't you going to ask?" He said from behind me as we continued on.

"No. You've already tied me up, I'm done with whatever your kryptonite is" I said not even turning around.

He was silent.

"Dirt"

"No"

"Grass?"

"No"

"Animal shit"

"That's just stupid" he breathed. "I was talking about where the others were" he growled at me.

"Oh. Well you obviously saved them" I shrugged.

"Don't you want to know where they are? Or -"

"Well since we are obviously not flying i'm guessing that whatever you are" he gave me a hard look "... Allergic to is affecting your flight and you would have said something already if you didn't save someone. Better yet I know you saved someone because I consciously jumped out of a plane so you could save everyone" I finished trucking along.

"... Titanium" he breathed.

I stopped walking and whirled around. I looked at him with wide eyes, "that's ... That-"

"What I'm allergic to, tell a soul and I'll rip out your throat" he growled defensively.

We kind of stood there neither of us moving. I could tell he was uncomfortable, he was glaring at me and twitching slightly.

He'd never told anyone that before.

My whole face lit up and a smile split my face, "stop" he glared.