Morning Blues

After my embarrassment of a family reunion Blue Doom decided we should call it a night.

I got up to follow him, realizing that PonyBoy slept in the cot I'd been crashing in.

Blue Doom suddenly stopped causing me to run head first into his back, causing my bruised head to only be more bruised.

I need medical attention.

He turned around so that I was face to chest with him. The only thing in my vision is his wide muscular chest and the tight dark blue material covering it.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

I tilted my head completely up in order to see his face, "where am I going to sleep?" I asked confused.

"Uh. The couch" he said like that was my dumbest question so far.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Listen here Joker, I don't know if you've gotten amnesia but you kidnapped me. I don't want to be here, you've dropped me off a fucking building, and nearly drowned me, also I've been completely embarrassed twice on television due to you. So if you think I'm going to sleep on the couch where your henchman and you sniff you're farts and scratch your balls, your jumpsuit is squeezing more than your balls too tight. So find me a bed" I hissed at him.

His eyes had widened slightly in shock. "Fine, we can share my bed. And no I'm not sleeping on the floor either, you've already tried to escape" he warned me.

"Yea and a crazy person dropped me off a building" I replied back tartly.

He took me to the elevator and pressed the code in making it open. We both stepped in and in dead silence.

This had been killing me and I knew I need to say thank you or else I'd burst.

"Thank you" I said quickly looking in the corner of the elevator as it continued up.

"For what?" He asked genuinely confused.

"Not letting me drown, which you didn't have to do, but you did anyway. So thank you" I quickly uttered.

Thankfully the elevator opened and I didn't have to look over at Blue Doom who was currently staring at me like I had three heads.

I followed him as he led me though a dark house, that even in the dark I just knew it screamed money.

I followed him around a corner and finally into a bedroom with a huge bed in the middle of the room. My eyes were already dropping.

I need this.

I shoved Blue Doom out of the way and without any hesitation I leaped into the bed.

My eyes closed immediately.

BD's POV

I watch her immediately fall asleep as soon as her face touched the bed.

I sighed realizing she had fallen asleep in the middle of the bed with her arms and legs spread out.

Should've just left her unconscious at that building.

But no had to be Mr. Nice Guy, save the slightly attractive girl. I sighed before taking my suit off but leaving my mask on.

Just in case she wakes up before me.

I climbed in the bed in just my boxers and settled next to her, before shoving her unconscious body to the other side of the bed.