The Weakness

Air rushed around me as the pull of gravity yanked us down. My stomach was in knots as the water below us came closer and closer as the second ticked by.

This was it. I was going to die, and there was nothing I could do. ... except scream of course.

I was wailing like a new born child, my hands clasping on the large idiot who had thrown us out of a plane.

"Calm puny girl, I have us!" he bellowed laughing insanely, which only brought me to the conclusion all villains have escaped mental asylums.

We were getting closer and closer to the water, and the only thing I could image was a pancake, and weather or not my funeral would be opened casket.

I screamed louder when I realized it wouldn't be an opened casket, I was going to look like a deformed seal when we hit this water, and there was no chance of surviving.

I should probably admit a few things.

I was the one who shaved off Missy Dean's eyebrow at the sleepover, and I was also the one who left red paint dipped tampons in the boys bathroom, and caused Tommy Henderson to faint.

And finally, I'll admit since I'm dying. Blue Doom- Blake Dun, is probably the only person in this world who ever made me feel like I was living, rather than surviving. Shocking, yes. Even more shocking?

I actually like him, and I'm going to be eating a bucket of popcorn next to Satan himself as we watch Blue snap Rhino then the Shadow's neck for my death.

And it'll make me feel immensely turned on, but I'll push down on it, and wait for that asshole to join me in hell.

I closed my eyes and waited for the slap of death hitting the water was going to give, but ... it never came.

I was suddenly yanked to a stop, my eyes flew open in confusion and fear.

We were floating at a slow pace towards a small island that looked completely inhabited.

"Puny girl stop scream, or crush wind pipe", Rhino demanded.

I hadn't even realized that I had still been screaming till he said something.

My heartbeat was still pumping immensely fast, and I was breathing like a birthing whale.

Yea, not pretty.

Just as I looked up I saw the plane I'd previously been on go shooting into the side of a mountain on the island, and my jaw dropped.

It erupted into flames, and my heart stopped beating all together.

He had to have gotten off, Blue had to have gotten everyone off of the plane, there was just no way that he hadn't.

"They made it out right?" I asked nervously looking up at Rhino.

He looked down at me with an amused smirk, "Rhino break controls. Your friends dead" he finished then started cackling like a crazy person.

My heart dropped, and then broke.

"No. No, Blue would have survived!" I defended, I was trying to convince myself more than anything, because if he was gone then- then.

"No. No. No- no cry Puny Girl, or I'll snap neck. Die painful death" he said looking at me nervously.

I wailed, "Oh my God- Tha-That asshole left-left me here!" I screech tears, ugly tears streaming down my face.

It felt like someone electrocuted my heart, and it burned.

"He- he was suppose to tak-take me to –AHHHHHH" I continued crying until suddenly I face planted on the ground.

Fuck.