Electrocuted Balls

I watched in anger as Blake tackled Daniel and they flew through the wall into my room. 

My mouth dropped. Oh no. 

"BLUE!" I screeched as I tried to readjust my bra that he had been happily tugging on five second ago. 

I was still in shock. Daniel, little piss punk, Daniel was Star Man. One of the greatest heroes. 

Daniel- Star Man. 

Star Man- Daniel. 

Blue eyes, annoying- Shinning blue eyes, heroic. 

I saw Blue's body go flying into my kitchen. 

Time to strap up Katrina, these bitches are trying to fuck up your apartment. 

"STOP YOU TWO!" I scream before running over to their tangled bodies. 

Blue was on top of Daniel and pounding the shit out of his face with his fist. 

Daniel had blood running down the side of his face, and it looked like that was just encouraging Blake more. 

"BLUE!" I screamed again at the top of my lungs. 

He paused which allowed enough time for Daniel to kick Blake up so that he body slammed the ceiling. 

My jaw dropped the same time Blue did to the ground. 

I don't have enough money for this shit. 

I stomped over to Daniel, "DUDE WHAT THE FU- AHHHHH" I screeched in fear as he flew up and grabbed me around the waist. 

He was speed running towards the front door, but we were quickly halted by Blue punching the shit out of Daniels's face and catching me before I face planted to the floor. 

I held on to Blue like my life depended on it, "You've got to stop" I hissed at him still trying to catch my breath. 

"I'm not the one fighting for something I will never have" he growled his eyes trained on Daniel as he dragged himself back to his feet. 

"Can we talk this out?" I screamed at the both of them. 

Daniel's eyes flashed that lightning blue before he raced at us, Blue quickly through me into the air, and just as I thought I would be impaled by a piece of broken wood on the ground, I landed heavily on my couch. 

I laid back for a second. 

I mean why me? What did I do? Why do I deserve this? 

Maybe I could just-

Their bodies came crashing through the wall next to me, they flew directly over my head. 

I ducked just in time to feel plaster and pieces of wood tickle across my skin. 

I looked up shocked to see a huge hole in the wall next to me and two dumbass Supers wrestling on the floor. 

"I DON'T OWN THIS PLACE YOU ASSHOLES!" I screamed in shock still staring at the huge hole that was currently in my wall. 

Now, I was pissed. 

I looked down at their bodies still struggling with one another on the floor. 

Think. Think. Think.

My eyes were drawn to the window that they had broken to my left. 

Yeah, definitely not hanging out of anymore windows. 

I then looked into my kitchen. 

I've got an idea!

I quickly make my way around the childish duo wrestling on the floor and get into the kitchen. I grab my knife set that I bought last summer and stand next to the counter.