Wendy Wu the Hoe Warrior

Katrina's POV

"It's nice to see you again too, asshole" Blue's voice stayed calm and relaxed as he stared back at the man who was holding me to their chest. 

Of course he knew it was the whole time. 

All the time we've spent together and he could just drop a small little hint? Maybe even said, 'hey funny thing, but I'm pretty sure the Shadow is really that creepy asshole you use to date'.

Anything would have been a nice heads-up so that I would have been prepared when Lee turned out to be the one terrorizing us, the entire time. 

I was shook. 

I mean its not everyday you realize you dumb ex is way more capable than you could have even imagined. Because when I say this boy was dumb, I mean so very dumb. Like real time dumb. 

He was intelligent, don't get me wrong, the guy was the major for crying out loud. But he had never clicked with societal norms. He was awkward and had no inking of street smarts, and that's all a villain was! 

Mean retorts and street smarts, so how the hell is this guy standing in front of me the fucking Shadow? 

Also, why would someone with as much power as the major even need to become the Shadow? And I know I'm oblivious, but I think I would have at least seen some black mist shooting out of his ass for the time we were dating!

He showed no signs of being a Super! Ever! 

I looked back at Blue who practically had 'I know everything' stamped on his forehead with the smirk that he was sporting on his lips. 

Great. 

He knew how all this worked didn't he? 

"Lee, what the fuck?" I cried out as he awkwardly pushed his sweaty blond locks out of his eyes. 

Blue was so right, he was a greasy looking Clark Kent, on every level. How did I not notice the pedo vibes before? 

Lee's nervous eyes shot to me, "you don't understand Kat, I'm helping us. I'm helping everyone! You too, once this is all over, you'll see just how amazing what I'm doing is!" Lee smiled down at me. 

He was sweaty, like dripping from the face sweaty. His eyes were twitchy and he was looking every bit of a crack head. 

"YOU ALMOST KILLED ME, YOU ASSWIPE! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE POWERS! AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME?" I screamed as I struggled in his grasp. 

He never worked well with confrontation. He immediately started sweating harder. 

"Just wait" he smiled shakily as he sent out one of his tendrils over to a large ass machine that I was just now noticing. It was thick at the bottom, but grew into a point at the top, it had to be around 10 feet tall as it stood on top of Blue's building. 

This can't be good. 

The tendril flipped some type of switch and the machine immediately started to hum with power. 

"What was that? What are you doing?" I asked confused as the top of the machine started to spin quickly. 

"You are going to help me Katrina. I need that power you have, it's the only thing that will power this machine" Lee stated as he looked at it. 

I blinked at him. 

"Because I'm actually going to do that" I mocked him. 

He's face frowned, "if you don't I'll be forced to kill him, Katrina" he said as he nodded in Blue's direction.