Betrayal Pt. 2

"Blue, it-its my parents?!" I choked out as his hand landed lightly on my cheek. "I-I can't believe this" I shook my head as Aria left it open for our eyes. I looked at her, "It's not true" I told her, as she gave me another pitiful look. 

I turned around to look at Blue, "It's not them ... my own parents? They couldn't ... wouldn't try to kill me" I blinked at him. 

His face was blank as he bent down to look at me. Our eyes were dead connected as his eyes bored into mine. 

"Katrina ..." he took a deep breath, "There's no way in hell that your dumb ass parents could even imagine pulling this off" he deadpanned. 

I blinked.

"They are five times more ignorant and delusional than you are, and that is hard to accomplish" he said with a pat on my shoulder, like he was comforting me. 

I mean he was ... but I'm pretty sure he isn't fully aware that he's being a complete anus. 

"And who ever thought that framing them would even work, was an even bigger dumbass, because thats harder to believe than Klaus actually lasting longer than five minuets" he finished softly. 

I don't know if its sadder that he thinks he's being comforting, or that I'm actually kind of comforted. "Yo bro, not cool!" Klaus shouted from somewhere. 

I sagged at the relief that rushed through me, I know my parents, and they couldn't pull something like this off by themselves. They could be helping, unknowingly, but I doubt it. They are pretty clueless, but I wouldn't say that clueless. 

"So if they were set up, then ..." Aria started. 

"Then who set them up?" I finished. 

Tyler finally managed to get the door open and release us. I turned to Aria, "Do you remember who came to you with the order?" I asked her. 

She winced as she tried to think back on it, "Scrawny kid, super nerdy, bit of a starer ... open mouthed breathing. Very very stand outside your window singing quietly to himself while-"

"Watching you undress?!" I hissed at her. She nodded confused. 

"But they could have just sent anyone to place the order" she shrugged. 

I sneered, "But they didn't, because I know that little twerp. Anthony Twing".

Blue sighed heavily, "great, now we know our next move, we are going back".

"Back?" Klaus asked looking kind of excited, as I felt my soul wither in my body. 

"Yes, we have to finish this, back in the eye of society. We are going back to the city" Blue finished. 

Aria and I pouted, Klaus jumped in the air and fist pumped like a loser. Ana who looked to finally be waking up groaned, and Tyler he did the most interesting thing of all. 

He pulled out a bazooka sized gun and aimed it straight at Blue's chest. 

None of us could move fast enough, except Klaus, who rushed to his brother, stepping in front of the missile as it flew at their chest, sending them both flying through the glass orb and crashing through a wall. 

The blast sent everyone of us flying in different directions. 

I went flying 20 feet backwards, stopping only when my body collided hard with a wall. My vision swam as I landed face first on the ground. I could feel the darkness coming in, I was going to pass out. 

Tyler snickered as he walked towards me, "Sorry Doll, but I was given orders. You are truly amazing to behold though" he muttered as he bent down and cupped my face in his hands. 

"H-he's going to kill you" I choked as my eyes started to close slowly. 

"Before you pass out, someone wants to say hi" Tyler whispered in my ear, before moving slowly so my vision touched the dark wisps of boots that made their way to me. 

They stopped directly in front of my face, "Katrina Justice. We meet again" a voice stated as my eyes looked up to meet complete and utter darkness. 

The Shadow. 

Then, I passed out.