Raw Dogging It

"No Mom, I don't want to talk about it" I snapped threw the phone.

Could this woman keep on topic for more than one second?

"I think that we need to talk about it Katrina, it's obviously eating you, and I'm your Mother ... at least thats what the doctor said" she muttered.

"But I really think this isn't a good time to discuss this" I ground out threw my teeth as my hand latched dangerously around the phone.

"WHY NOT KATRINA! I LET YOU SUCK MY TITTIES FOR MILK FOR MONTHS! MONTHS! THEY ARE NOW DOWN TO MY KNEE CAPS, SOMETIMES YOUR FATHER ASKS ME WHERE THEY'VE GONE! AND NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU CANNOT TELL THE OTHER MOTHER YOU HAVE ABOUT YOUR BREAK UP TO THE BLAKE DUN?!" she bellowed through the phone and straight into my ear drum.

I closed my eyes, breathe Katrina. If you don't breathe then you die ... why do I want to breathe, again?

"Mom I would gladly tell you anything your heart desires, but I think you aren't getting the full picture that I'M IN JAIL!" I snapped threw the phone.

Silence.

"So? I'm just learning from Suzanne Richards that you were seen coming down from Blake Dun's personal company elevator! SUZANNE RUCHARDS, KATRINA! That beaver of a woman had to tell me that my own daughter was with the Blake Dun. How do you think I feel?" she snapped threw the phone.

"Mom. I'm about to wrap the phone cord around my neck and kill myself" I said.

"She was so haughty about it, too! As if I didn't know! WHICH I DID NOT KATRINA! THAT WAS OVER A WEEK AGO YOU WERE SEEN STORMING OUT OF HIS OFFICE AND I AM JUST NOW HEARING OF IT!" she bellowed yet again.

"I'm starting to wrap it around my throat".

"YOU! MY OWN DAUGHTER! BETRAY ME LIKE THIS! MY OWN WOMB BETRAYING ME, MY WOMB HURTS KATRINA, IT HURTS!" she continued.

"I'm starting to squeeze my neck with the cord".

"They told me to use birth control, or a condom, but I thought I was so cool raw dogging it! You have betrayed me Katrina, I can feel your betrayal all the way from my heart to my uterus" she wailed on.

I choked, "MOM! Did you just say raw dog?" I hissed as the police officers around me stopped and stared.

"Yes ... did you raw dog it with the Blake Dun?" she whispered threw the phone.

"I'm going to swallow a whole bottle of tylenol. Right now" I hissed at her threw the phone.

"FINE KATRINA! DON'T TELL ME!"

"I WOULDN'T TELL YOU THAT EVEN IF I WAS HIGH OFF BATH SALTS MOM!" I screamed at her threw the phone. I looked up to see an officer looking down at me in disappointment, "I'm not though sir, promise" I looked up at him with wide eyes.

He sighed before walking off.

"Jesus, Katrina, you are so vulgar" she snapped at me.

"Mom! Can you bail me out now, or should I go raw dog it with the sheriff so he'll let me out?!" I snapped.

She gave a long drawn sigh that lasted a solid 15 seconds, I pinched the bridge of my nose, "No. It's fine, I've sent someone to fetch you" she muttered.

I could already taste the evil in her reply, "who Mom, who did you send?"

A deep, rough voice that I hadn't heard in a full week, sent my body rigid, "I'm looking for Katrina Justice".

It was like I saw him yesterday, his voice flowing down my spine like honey.

My heart went into over drive as I tried not to throw up my spleen, "Mom ... did you send Blake Dun to come get me out of jail?" I squeezed as I slowly started sinking in my chair as I watch a police officer go look for me.