His to Claim

It has been a solid four hours. Ana had gotten back three hours ago with everything a baby would ever need.

Blue or Blake slowly started to realize that being cradled to a woman's chest wasn't the worst thing in the world.

PonyBoy was officially on my shit list since it was taking him so long to hurry this along and Corey had been searching for the serum.

Blue grabbed my boob for the twentieth time in the last ten minuets.

I snapped.

"Listen here you little shit, if you sexually harass me one more time I'm going to throw you out into the ocean" I snapped at him.

He gave me an innocent look, I stared at him confused why didn't he-

"Wow that was harsh" Ana said appearing from behind me.

I glared at Blue who smirked at me before busting out into a full baby wail.

"Shut the fuck up" I demanded from him.

Ana gasped before snatching him out of my lap and clutching him to her chest before sitting beside me.

He immediately stopped his fake tears and smiled while rubbing his face between her chest.

I glared hard at him while he gave me a sneaky smile.

"I always wanted kids" Ana said smiling down at her husband.

This was so wrong.

"I guess I want them to ... In a few years" I quickly added watching with interest as Blue tensed obviously uncomfortable.

"You know Blue and I .... We were going to start a life together, but then shit happened and he ... We. ... I know you've probably slept with him" she said a sad smile on her face.

Mine drained of color.

"No! No! We haven't and I wouldn't have touched him with a ten foot pole if I knew he'd been married, honestly I wanted to kick him in his balls when you told me you were his wife, and I'm sorry that I have been ... Fully chaste with him, but I swear I didn't know" I rambled out my eyes wide a panic about to come full force.

Blue rolled his eyes at me, "he and I haven't been ... Together for a long time, but I want to get back with him, but I may be too late" she whispered to herself.

My face crunched in confusion along with Blues.

He most definitely shouldn't been hearing this.

"He cares about you" she said looking at me, like she was trying to figure it all out.

I snorted and Blue laughed.

"He through me off of a building, and probably has wet dreams about choking me to death" I said snickering at her earlier comment.

She gave a tense smile, "I watched you two fight the other night in the street. The way he tried not to hurt you, he wants to protect you. Though that didn't last very long and he sucker punched you in the face, he did try which is more I've seen him do" she said looking off into space still clutching the baby.

"Yeah, sure" I said looking away.

She obviously was delusional.

"I don't like you" she suddenly blurted.

Well then. "Uh ... Sorry?" I said caught off guard.

"And I'm not going to be your friend or anything, and I love him, even if he doesn't love me. And I want him back, so you need to back off, I don't know what you two have been doing or have done but it's over, I'm here to claim what is rightfully mine" she said determination in her eyes.