Home

You know how when you work out and then the next day everything hurts?

Well, I don't work out, but thats what everyone tells me it feels like. 

But this, this, was 100x worse. 

It felt like everything had been set aflame, from my legs to my arms, up to my head. 

I groaned as I rolled over to meet a sign posted on my pillow, along with my phone sitting next to it. 

Text me immediately. -Ari

I blinked realizing I was actually in my bedroom back home at my parents house. 

When you don't think it can get worse. 

I slowly reached up and grabbed my phone, and quickly sent Aria a text. 

I need a shower, maybe it won't hurt so much after a shower?

I slowly dragged my rag doll body out the side of bed and limped into my bathroom. I turned the shower on and winced as I shimmied out of my clothes. 

I slinked into the shower, and I won't lie about it. I laid face first on the shower floor and let the hot water beat into my broken body. 

Fuck being a power house. 

That shit sucks. 

Eventually the water ran cold and I threw my body out of the shower and shrugged on a robe before stumbling back into my room. 

Only to find a large ass silhouette huddled in my window watching me. 

Now you have to understand that I'm in pain, it hurts to move and breath. I did the only thing that my body could actually do in this situation. 

Play opossum. 

I dropped immediately to the ground and laid there unmoving. 

"That was actually the most pathetic thing I've ever seen" Blue's voice taunted me, immediately making my muscles relax, "and I've seen you do some pretty pathetic shit" he finished. 

I pouted as I laid face first in my carpet. 

I couldn't even get up. 

I heard his feet hit the ground as he made his way towards me. 

He stopped right over top of me. 

"Are you okay?"

"No"

"Can you get up"

"Let me die"

"Funny thats what I said last night, right before you over dosed on electricity, and I found you bleeding and unconscious" Blue hissed down at me. 

I just groaned into the floor.

I felt his large hands grip under my arms and drag me to my feet. 

He wrapped his arms around me, and started dragging us to the window, "where are we going?" I muttered my eyes droopy. 

"We are going home Katty" he stated simply. 

I leaned completely into him, "promise you won't try to leave me again" I muttered out. 

He froze before turning and looking me dead on, I saw it then. 

That spark in his eye, the utter terror that was vibrating in his soul. "I'm never leaving you anywhere ever again. You could have died, Katrina. What the fuck would I have done then?" he growled. 

He was angry, but I saw it. 

He looked absolutely touched to the bone with fear, "I'm sorry" I whispered. 

He crushed his lips to mine, and somehow the pain faded. 

He pulled away first, "let's go home" he sighed as he pulled me into his chest. 

"There's no other place I want to be" I sighed as his scent engulfed me, the pain just melting away. 

I could barely keep my eyes open, which is why I didn't feel it when he launched us into the air. Or when we landed outside his roof. Or when he dropped us both down into his bed. Or when he wrapped his large arms around me. 

Or when he kissed my forehead and said that I was his home. 

Just like he was mine.