Fear, Regret, and Pain

Blue's eyes settled, something dark was coming over him. I'm not sure if it was the fact that people were in his house, touching his shit, but it was like the shadows were moving over him. 

His grip around my body became unbearably tight. 

Shots were sounding off all around the house and to be honest with my luck I was about to shot in the neck from a stray bullet. 

"Blue. I need you to let me go" I hissed at him. 

His eyes shot away from the door and back at my face. 

His mind was moving a mile a minuet and I knew that meant one thing for me. I was about to be put in harms way, but for my 'safety'. 

Just like when he threw me across an ocean. 

"Okay ... I can see that look in your eye and I know you feel like you can't beast out right now because of me, and I respect that, but don't fucking do it" I hissed at him. 

"I have to"

"No you don't, I can take care of myself".

"You'll be safe".

"No".

"Yes".

"I promise to go straight to the garage" I begged as he started to slowly make his way towards the back of the bed. 

"Liar".

"Okay, but now I promise I will!" I hissed as I desperately tried to struggle out oh his strong grip. 

His hand reached down and he lifted up the window. 

My whole face went white. 

"Blue Doom thats a four story drop!" I cried as I desperately tried to use every muscle in my body to stay clamped to his. 

"Aim for the bushes" he said as he easily detached my grip before lowering my body out the window. 

I pushed all my limbs out like a star fish so I wouldn't fit, "fuck this! I WON'T LET YOU KILL ME!" I screamed at him as he tried to shove my body threw the window. 

"I'm saving you dammit!" 

"Go save someone who gives a shi-" his foot made solid contact with my back that had the force of a car behind it. 

My limbs folded with no other choice and I went head fucking first out the window. 

This was it for me. My sad little life, ended by a kick to the back out a window. My funeral would probably suck, if they could even get me into a casket after this fucking fall. 

My parents probably wouldn't show up on time, and Blue would bring Walmart flowers to lay on my casket. 

This was it. My whole life made up of terrible, shitty, little moments, that lead to a terrible, and shitty little death. 

But get one thing straight. I was going to haunt Blue's mother fucking ass. 

They would make a fucking movie about how I haunted him and ruined his life, before killing him from the other side. 

The shit I was going to do to him would make Insidious look like a child's movie. 

As my eyes narrowed on the spot that would literally crush the life out of me, my body came to a violent halt as something grabbed my foot. 

I looked up to see Blue's shocked face, "YOU DUMBASS!" he bellowed down at me. 

I want to say that I told that bitch to let me go so that I could die peacefully and then come back to kill him from the other side.