The First Hybrid

Krystal's POV

As I opened my eyes, I was inside of the test tube I walked into 2-5 minutes ago?

"Hello, princess," One of the 2 people in the room said to me. The was quite old with rugged clothing (there wasn't a nicer way to say it). I think his name was notch.

"More like a 'Rebellious Rose," the other person said. He looked like a Steve, but with blank eyes. I think his name was Herobrine.

"I kinda like 'Rebellious Rose' more to be honest," I said. The tube opened as I walked out. Herobrine and Notch exchanged looks.

Was it something I said? I heard two voices in my head."She seems to know more than I expected," one voice said. Cool, I can read minds! "I wonder if she remembers her past life," The other voice said. "My past life," I asked them "what do you mean 'remember'?"

They both looked at me. "You can mind read," Notch question. "Yeah," I answered "so can you answer my question?"

Notch looked at Herobrine and Herobrine looked at Notch. "I'll just do it," I heard Notch's voice say in my head. They stopped looking at each other and Notch pulled out a familiar teddy bear. Notch tossed it to me and once I grabbed I remembered why it was familiar.

"Hannah," I whispered to myself.

"I guess you remember," I heard Herobrine sighed. I looked at him. "She'll remember her parents as well," Herobrine said in his head. Hm, maybe reading minds is to OP, I'll find a way to get rid of it later. But I might as well enjoy it. I remembered how my dad is Herobrine's right hand man and how my mom was Notch's right hand man, er, woman. I also remembered my sister Kayla. Yes, she's probably not here! I might as well ask.

"Er, please tell me my sister is someplace else," I said braking the silence. "Hm, don't like your sister huh," Herobrine responded. "Too odvious," I thought out loud. "Um, she still hasn't noticed," Notch's voice floated in my head. Huh?

"Your sister is sadly and greatfully in a different room," Herobrine said "her tests will take longer, so more you time to yourself."

Wait, Tests?

I finally felt something different, I looked at my reflection on the tube I came out of and noticed I was younger. My eyes started glowing as I started levitating, but instantly lost control.

I was a girl on ice without practice. I suddenly fell down. Ow! Notch helped me up and started explaining.

"Hovering is harder for someone who has the ability to own wings or supernatural speed," Notch explained. I tried to see my self with wings and suddenly, I felt feathers on my neck.

I turn around to see 2 angelic dark wings. I also noticed a streak of pink hair, the feeling that my ears changed, I felt a foxy tail against my leg. Turns out, I have all those thing when I  looked at myself. I imagined my self back to normal and after I felt normal.

"So wanna have a test run with your new abilities," Herobrine asked me. "Your crazy," Notch's voice said in my head.

"Um, can I first get rid of this mind reading thing," I asked "It's super annoying."

"But that would be useful incase of war," Herobrine's voice said. "War," I questioned Herobrine "What do you mean 'incase of war?"

Notch looked at Herobrine. "Uh, yeah we should actually get rid of that," Herobrine said. "Look Krystal, you can access your powers on that computer over there," Notch said "You do that as I go talk to Herobrine, Ok?"

I giggled a little then answered "Okay."