Entering Jason's Nightmares

Krystal's POV

I quickly waited until Sky and Jason were asleep before I teleported Mitch and Jerome back into the fort along with myself.

"What are we doing here," Mitch whispered to me.

"Just watch," I whispered then casted a spell.

I summoned 3 floating candles around me that floated, not to high but not too low.

I sat down and signaled Mitch and Jerome to sit as well, but out side of the triangle.

"Well be doing a bit of dream traveling," I whispered to them "just fall asleep and I'll connect your dreams to Jason's nightmare. Might as well help him out."

"Okay then," Mitch sighed as they layed down, but I noticed Jerome crawled next to Mitch and hugged him. (#Merome)

When they fell asleep, I closed my eyes and found a hole in the ground and jumped down.

I was in a black room and bubbles started appearing with my dreams in each. I flipped through a few of them and found Jason's nightmare.

He was in a dark corridor like in the story. I released 3 personality traits into the dream and touched it myself.

The candles around me disappeared and I fell asleep.

*Now In Jason's Nightmare*

Jason's POV

I slowly walked through the corridor and looked into a room, it was huge. There was a master bed with a starry bed cover, tables covered in maps of the stars and something on the bed. A little teddy are, fur a bit little worn down, still had its brown eyes intact and perfect, but its nose was chewed up a little, her neck had a stitched up spot in its neck, and its stuffing was uneven.

I slowly walked closer to the teddy bear on the bed, but as I did a chill rushed against me. I'm in a haunted house and I knew it, so why am I creeping closer to a worn down stuffed animal?!

Suddenly the teddy bear's head slowly turned and looked towards me. I stopped dead in my tracks and we just stared at each other. Then I turned around to see a little boy, about 4 years old with orangish brown hair, blue eyes, and some navy blue glasses.

He reminded me about... me when I was younger!

"H-Hi there," I said to it.

"Run," he whispered to me before running off. I turned back to the teddy bear to see a man. Ghostly and shadowy, and in his hands was a lighter and the teddy bear, but suddenly the teddy bear started to seem familiar.

Hannah! Krystal's favorite stuffed animal.

"So this is what my favorite subject has become," his voice sighed in a low tone. Then he became familiar as well. The memories flushed back quickly, making me dizzy.

He was the man.

The man who stole my life from me.

He killed my family and threw me into the labs

"What do you want," I mumbled. He grinned as he lit the lighter right under Hannah.

"If it wasn't for that stupid little girl," he told me "I would have still had you, you would have been my little pal, my right hand boy. My favorite. The experiment worked, but she stole you from me!"

The lighter got closer to Hannah. I ran for Hannah, but somehow a knife was stabbed into my arm and dragged down to my wrists. I collapsed onto the ground and the man dropped Hannah in front of me, only barely burnt.

I grabbed her and hugged her, wanting her to protect me. And as I got surrounded by darkness, I heard the person I was happy to hear running for me. Sky!

Thank you Hannah...