Magic Of The Music Box

Vik's POV

Why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why?!

Everyday I've cried over Lachlan. Why did he have to jump after Krystal? I cried slightly more as I heard someone walking in. I turned slightly to see Krystal with a music box in her hand. I turned back to Lachlan to avoid seeing Krystal.

She didn't seem to say anything as she walked to my side of Lachlan's bed. She placed the music box onto a table next to Lachlan's bed and cranked it up slightly. It played a small bit of music that sounded familiar. The music box had a small group of kids playing around inside. The kids looked like us and they were all happy and having fun. I even saw a small kid that looked like me with one that looked like Lachlan and they looked like they were laughing over something.

Kristal then walked away and looked at me with a small smile. I looked back at the music box as I heard another person walk in.

"Kayla..." I mumbled looking away from her. "Aw come on Vik," she told me "I didn't know Lachlan would dive after Krystal." The music box was still playing, so I just looked away from Kayla and at the music box instead. Why did I ask Kayla to help me get my Lachy back? He would have been perfectly fine if I haven't had cooperated with Kayla.  

"Fine, but if your Lachy or whatever still doesn't give a damn about you," Kayla taunted me as she walked off "I have a few tricks up my sleeve to make sure Krystal's erased and you can have Little Lachy for as long as you want."

I looked back at the music and watched the little kids play around til the music slowly started to stop.

"V-Vik?"