New Dorm And Music!

Sky's POV (Little Later Into The Night)

I woke up finding the TV still being on and.... WHAT THE NETHER?! Krystal was sleeping on my shoulder. But the warmth on my shoulder from her head.

NO, just NO! She's my dad's test subject, I can't let him or Notch know about this! But.... she's so cute, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I knew Herobrine and Notch were probably working, so I picked Krystal up, teleported to her room, and placed her down again. As soon as I exited her room, Notch was right there.

"Oh, Skybrine," he started "Herobrine told me to find you and ask you if you would like to stay live here?" "Really," I said "I mean sure. I wouldn't mind hanging around with Krystal, she could use some more friends."

"Oh and tomorrow," Notch continued "Maybe you two should go explore the over world a bit, just hide your powers." "Really? Awesome," I responded. Herobrine never allowed me to go exploring into the world.

"Well you and Krystal are 10 already," Notch said "you might as well go exploring. Also, Krystal became a hybrid from a shot she took before going into the tube to contain her powers. So as you probably have the most experience to using powers and she looks up to you because of that, you'll have to look to her for advice to contain your powers. And also, if you find friends and they find out your secret and they would also want powers bring them back here. Don't push it though."

"Okay, but um, since I'm staying, do I have to sleep in a dorm," I asked him. "Yeah, you'll be staying in that dorm next to Krystal's dorm," Notch told me pointing to the dorm to the right of Krystal's dorm.

"See ya in the afternoon," Notch said walking away. "Okay, then," I replied walking into my new dorm.

~ Time Skipped To Morning ~

Krystal's POV

I guess Skybrine had to go back home last night.I grabbed some fruit from my fridge in my dorm (That's right, I have a mini fridge!) and skipped out and went out to explore the place a little more. I mean, I've only explored haft of the first out of 3 floors.

I walked around until I found an interesting room, a Music Studio.

I walked in and grabbed a pair of headphones and hopped in. I wanted to sing something, but what? I then literally thought of a song and messed with some instruments.

~ About An Hour Of Tinkering With Sounds Later ~

I finally wrote down everything and tested out how it sounds. But maybe one more time.

(Insert Lyrics To Headphone here)

Suddenly I heard claps from outside of the sound recorder. It was Herobrine, Notch, and Skybrine.

I walked out of the recording room to be showered by compliments.

"That song was as cool as you are," Skybrine told me. "Heh, I am quite a good singer if I do say so myself," I said. "Hey, did you know that we're allow to go and explore the world outside," Skybrine told me. "Seriously," I widened my eyes "Catch?" "No powers," Skybrine said. "Heh, easy," I shrugged it off "but first, we're gonna have to do a bit of dress up."

I grabbed Skybrine and teleported to a design studio. Hehehe!