After Training..... ALOT!!!

Lunetta's POV

   I collapsed into Jason's arms as he fell back onto the grass. "Okay, training's over," Krystal announced "We do this everyday, okay?" "Why do we have to train so much," I whined. "I've been through 2 different killers trainings," KillerK breathed heavily "And this is still much worse!"

   "Just in case," Krystal spoke calmly "we have new powers and we look pretty much unstoppable. That's never possible. There will be something that is more powerful that will challenge us, and I wanna prepare you all for when that happens." "You're scared," Moon spoke calmly. Krystal looked at Moon.

   Everyone broke into a couple whispers. "But Krystal fears nothing," Sara exclaimed, then spoke with an uneasy tone "Right?" "Nobody's fearless," Krystal admitted "I fear of our failure. Now please rest up." I felt Jason carry me inside along with everyone else, but I watched from the windows as Krystal didn't follow and just continued training by herself.

   "What's gotten into her," I hear Kira mumble. "Yeah usually she wouldn't care about this stuff," Seto spoke worried "Did she get a dream, or maybe a nightmare." Chaos was unusually quiet as the conversations went on. "Look, dreams are dreams," KillerCanadian spoke loudly "And she might just be going insane over one nightmare! I'm not gonna worry my ass of for some thought!"

   Suddenly I saw scenes flicker into my vision of everyone fighting squid hybrid clones of us and blood being shattered everywhere! I curled up as soon as it was over and realized everyone must have seen the scenes cause of the expressions on their faces; fear and confusion. I then saw Chaos standing up straight with a bit of fire at the tip of her finger.

   "WHAT WAS THAT FOR," Jerome exclaimed. Chaos just snapped her head over to KillerCanadian and cried "THAT! THAT IS WHAT KRYSTAL DREAMS OF EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!! AND IT STILL HASN'T DISAPPEARED! AND IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER, KRYSTAL RECEIVES DREAMS FROM NOTCH AND HEROBRINE IF SHE ISN'T IN CONTROL OF HER DREAMS! WHY WOULD KRYSTAL WANT TO DREAM OF THIS, THIS IS ONE OF HER MESSAGES FROM NOTCH AND HEROBRINE! She's trying to make sure we don't die and end up like this! She wants us prepared, she's scared and you wanting to face her to say that nightmare is fake is like saying you wanna ignore Notch and Herobrine and plainly die! And if one dies, you will end up dragging people down with you whenever you want them to or not... We wants to protect us all, cause she's scared if one dies, everyone also dies with that one person."

    Everything was caught in an eerie silence that seemed to last forever until Krystal walked in through the door and hugged Chaos. More silence. "Thank you for telling them," Krystal smiled, letting go of Chaos "I was afraid I had to tell them myself and that they would criticize me..." Chaos smiled and replied "Of course. We're friends after all! No......... we're all family now."

   Krystal smiled then announced "For such hard work you guys did how about we do something fun? Together!"