Welcome Husky! (And secretly Ty)

(A/N: Okay, originally Lachlan and Krystal's break up was supposed to be worse, and she was suppose to meet Husky a different way. But shit changes -_-)

Kira's POV

As we walked back to the lab, Husky followed us. He said that his pond was becoming infested with squids, so Skybrine said it would be okay for Husky to come back with us. I wasn't a too welcoming person, well explained by my half here.

Hey, been a while... and yeah

I just stayed behind and played in the game room. I was actually just playing some 'Story' games... you know: Bakery Story, Fashion Story, Hotel Story, Club Story, High School Story, Farm Story, Dragon Story, Pet Shop Story...

The 'This Shit Is Killing Be With Boredom' Story -_-

I don't wanna play just combat games!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Fine, I'll play Pixel Gun on the TV -_-

As I was saying, I just stayed in the game room...  by myself...

Ehem...

And KillerK... as everyone else introduced Husky around. It might have started raining, when I then heard a small knock on the door. I decided to open the door and was surprised to see who was at the door.

Ty...

He was completely wet and it seemed to hurt him, a lot!

He's part ender dragon! OF COURSE WATER HURTS HIM!!!

"K-K-Kira," he whimpered with a raspy voice, before fainting. I quickly caught him and brought him inside. I couldn't let anyone else know he was here, especially Krystal or Skybrine!

Good luck with that

I managed to carry Ty to the basement...

AND NOBODY FUCKING NOTICED!?

And laid him against a wall and quickly dried his up with a towel I brought down with me. I grabbed a couple things from the basement and created a small fort for him to hide in and wrote him a note to stay low. I quietly covered him with a blanket and disappeared back to the Game Room.