Brownie Fail by Ian! XD

Krystal's POV

   I looked out the window and watched as the rain fell harder and harder by the second. I heard some thunder as I heard a squeak behind me. I turned to see a small boy with a pair of sunglasses. "Hey Ian, not a fan of thunder," I asked him. He shook his head as I noticed a cupcake on the ground. "Want me to bake you brownies," I asked him.

   He nodded as I got up and used magic to make the cupcake disappear. I walked over to the kitchen and got out the needed ingredients as I began to bake. I put the ingredients together while Ian mixes them, not really too fun when you have to mix like 10 bowls (Look, I just want a big batch for everyone!!!). I mixed a couple bowls by myself as I leaned against the counter top and glanced out the window again.

   Ty isn't anywhere to be seen in the house and Kira has been out for a long time now. I glanced over to Ian and noticed he was sound asleep with his head on the table. I rolled my eyes as lightning cracked like about 5 blocks away from the house as I jumped and I heard a screech, thud, and plop.

   I quickly turned to see Ian on the floor with a bowl of brownie batter on his head as the batter oozed down onto him. I covered my mouth trying to not laugh at this misfortune for Ian, but come on!!! I then heard Husky and Sky run/teleport into the kitchen as Skybrine just laughed as Husky run to Ian's side and lifted the bowl off of Ian.

   I smacked Skybrine in the back of the head as I still covered my mouth. "Hey, it's funny though," he told me. "I know, but don't laugh out loud," I whispered "It's rude!!!" I watched as Husky wiped some of the batter off of Ian and helped him adjust Ian's sunglasses before Ian freaks out.

   I heard a snap of a phone as I looked to see a furry bacca hand holding up a phone around the corner and saw it slowly get pulled away.

For real?