Jasetta (Ship Name Fail XD)

Jason's POV

   I walked into a lab room that was unoccupied with Lunetta and looked around. It was a descent sized 8 by 8 room with a good station to work with.

   "It's descent," Lunetta mumbled "Wanna start working?" I nodded excitedly as Lunetta pulled out a couple stuff and put them out

   "It's descent," Lunetta mumbled "Wanna start working?" I nodded excitedly as Lunetta pulled out a couple stuff and put them out. Krystal told us about this place and said it would be good for the 2 science-loving kids to play around science to expand our minds and possibly learn or come up with something. But really Lunetta and I had something in mind already. I opened up some of the notes I managed to take from the other lab and put them all out on the desk. They were notes on a project called 'Soul Spirits'. I read a bit of it and thought that maybe I should continue it slightly cause while at the other lab, I kind of watched it sit around, untouched and discontinued.

   Lunetta pulled out a pair of red glasses and put them on. She looked so cute with them on..... I blushed suddenly as I saw her blushing as well and realized I was staring... "So," Lunetta spoke as she cleared the silence "The project soul spirits I've read before, just never had the time to do it really... And Heather thought it was boring... Anyways---"

   As our little experiment went on, we started to make some progress of what the notes meant. It was a extract and evolve kind of processed experiment. It was meant to first pause that 7 minute flashback of life you have when dying and be able to extract a special aura of one's soul and bring out of the mind as a faint item to represent them. Then it was supposed to take the soul and convert it to a spirit. Not necessarily a ghost spirit, more of a faint human with the owner of the soul's unrevealed and/or inner powers. It was intended to be set free on an island far away for some tests or possibly as a new society or community.

   "If it's a evolving process," I thought out loud "it's evolving stage it own is practically either unknown or yet to create." "Most likely unknown cause of the world of science that we have very little control of," Lunetta told me "But yet to create is a possibility since this is actually an unknown territory that may or may not exist."

   "There are some notes that there's a possibility of the soul spirits being incapable of surviving in oxygen air," I reminded her. "So if we were to ever successfully do it," Lunetta continued "It would probably die off cause of the air we breath due to a blood difference of the mind which the soul is being contained in."

   "There are a couple spiritual solids that exist already," I told Lunetta "So there could be some chance that there could be a difference to the oxygen we breathe and what spirits or souls breathe. And your sister is a sorcerer, along with Seto and his half. So maybe we can ask them about any spiritual substance." "That's true," Lunetta mumbled "I'll ask my sister, Seto, and his half. Maybe you can prep some beakers and tubes for further testing and prepare a liquid multiplier while I ask them."

   "Sure thing," I told Lunetta as she grabbed a couple tubes and put them into her bag. I started to set up the Liquid Multiplier. And it was complicated. I had to prep some of the machinery and while doing that, I managed to set up some beakers and tubes on the table in the center. After a couple minutes, Lunetta came back and I was looking over the notes again. "I'm back," Lunetta spoke. I smiled as I walked over to her. She grabbed some tubes full of these liquid substances and carefully put them in the tube stands. I took note of the liquids as Lunetta began to talk.

   "Okay, so Moon told me about the reactions of all of the possible 2 combinations," Lunetta spoke "Or more likely gave me a book on them..." She took a small book out of her pocket and gave it to me. I scanned over the pages and noticed a flaw... "Uh Lunetta," I spoke "A combination is missing in the book." "Really?"

   I nodded as I showed her how there was no mixture of the light blue liquid substance and a white glowing liquid substance. "Wanna try it out," Lunetta asked me. I shrugged "For science!" Lunetta giggled slightly as she grabbed an empty tube and separated it from the others and I grabbed the two liquids and brought them to her. I gave one to her and we slowly combined the two substances together. I took the two remainings of the substances and put them away when I heard something shatter.

"What the?"

   I turned quickly to see Lunetta coughing as the tube where we combined the substances was shattered as a gas was coming out. "J-Jason," Lunetta coughed as I walked to her quickly. The gas smelled toxic as I began to cough as well. Lunetta seemed weaker and I slowly felt weaker myself. I swayed a little as a sudden bout of dizziness seized me. I felt Lunetta grabbed my arm and steady me.

   "L-Lunetta, what...." I trailed off. What was I saying? Was I doing something? I hear Lunetta's voice calling my name. She sounds worried. Was she blurry? And why does it seem like things are going dark--

Oh

Thud

(A/N: Yes, I might have taken a little bit from the story Runners' Romance (A SkyBop Maze Runner fanfic)... it's pretty good, check it out!)

/// Time Skip \\\

   I groaned as I tried to open my eyes up, but my eyelids were heavy. I finally managed to flutter my eyes open and realized that I was inches away from Lunetta's face with our nose touching. Lunetta was sound asleep as I realized how we were on the lab room floor. I blushed as Lunetta curled up with his face buried into my neck.

   I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes.

Science could wait, Lunetta and I comes first.

~

*Squealing* Another adorable ship moment done! *Squeals more*