The Stars that Show

Krystal's POV

   I looked up at the sky as I walked by Skybrine's side. I held Skybrine's arm as I looked up at the stars. "How do the stars appear here," Seto asked Sky as he looked up. "You know, the lighting here isn't too bright," Sara explained "there are actually more stars appearing here than the average city." I felt Skybrine wrap his arm around my waist as he whispered something into my ear.

   I smiled and summoned my wings. "Hold on," I told Skybrine, Seto, and Sara behind me as they all held on and I thrust my wings down to get a head start as I started to fly up. "Been a while since I've used these," I exclaimed as I steered my way onto a roof and made sure everyone was safe. "Thank Notch the ride was short," Seto exclaimed "I was just about to slip!"

   "Well, you didn't," I pointed out "And you're also alive!" Seto was silent until he looked up. "Woah," Sara gasped as the stars displayed. There were a decent amount of stars but I looked at a group of colorful stars that were pretty spread out. 30 stars popped out as I tried to connect them all, finally creating a huge flower overhead.

   "Does anyone else see the colorful stars," Sara asked. I just nodded as I sat down and looked at the stars some more. Skybrine sat right next to me as I grabbed onto his arm. "What do you guys see," I asked, wanting to start a conversation.

 "I can see Virgo!"

"I can see Libra!"

"Oh let me see Libra!"

"I can see a fraction of Hydra!"

"How about beyond the normal constellations? Like, create your own!"

"Well, I can see a butterfly..."

"I can see it too, and an open book!"

"Where?"

"Over there!"

"I don't- OH, I see it now!"

"I see a couple animals, like a bird, dragon, fox, wolf, and lion!"

"Where, where, where, where, and where?"

"There, there, there, there, and there!"

"And look, there's a bow!"

"What kind of bow?"

"Weapon."

"I see it!"

"Hey does anyone see the huge flower?"

"No, where?"

   I pointed up and connected all 30 stars as the others quickly tried to follow. "I see it," Sky and Sara exclaimed. "I don't follow," Seto shrugged. Sara summoned a picture of the stars we were seeing as I summoned a marker and traced the flower out.

   "Ohhhh," Seto exclaimed "I see it now!" "Guys, it's starting to get close to Midnight," Sara pointed out. "Good point, lets go," I told everyone, pulling out my wings.