A New Hybrid

Skybrine's POV

"What do we do," I asked Krystal.

"We can't take him home," she said "if he was running from scientists, taking him to a lab would freak him out." She looked around then pointed "over there, a cave."

I picked the boy up and followed Krystal into the cave, where she closed off the entrance and lit it up with a few torches. I layed the boy down as Krystal scanned his body to see what the scientists injected into the boy. I'd say he was also our age.

"The liquid injected into him was a mixture of a morphquid and wither blood," she told me. (A/N, morphquid doesn't exist, it's morphing liquid.)

Suddenly the boy started waking up. "Who are you guys," he screamed and backed away. Suddenly, his hands started to turn black and it slowly started to spread.

"What the," the boy panicked. "We have to take him the lab," Krystal told me.

She grabbed onto the boy and grabbed my wrist as I teleported us to Herobrine's lab.

Krystal quickly searched the cabinets for a liquid and quickly scanned each one.

"W-where are we," the boy panicked more, then screamed at the pain. The black fro his hands started to spread to his arms.

"Don't worry," I comforted him "we're trying to help. What is your name?"

"J-J-Jason," he stammered, now the blackness spreading to his neck and growing bones on his back.

"Krystal, it's getting worse and I don't have any scanning system to scan properties and effects of the liquids," I screamed. Suddenly a wither skull whizzed past me.

"Sorry, I can't control it," Jason said. The wither skull bumped into the liquid Krystal was making. She instantly caught the skull and then casted a spell around Jason.

"That should keep us safe from wither skulls and slow down the process," Krystal said. The blackness was already creating bones around his neck.

Krystal meanwhile was mixing something with some other thing, and combining it with another liquid. Man I'm stupid compared to her.

"Um, okay this should work, hopefully," Krystal mumbled under her breath. She poured the liquid into a needle and carefully approached Jason.

"Jason, I know you probably hate shots and needles," she told him calmly "but you have to take this, or else you could be like this forever."

"O-okay, but I can't control my powers," Jason warned Krystal "I'm sorry if I hit you with a wither skull."

Krystal slowly entered her force field and dodged a wither skull. She crept closer and dodge another wither skull. She quickly ran for Jason and got behind him to avoid the wither skulls.

"Calm down, okay," Krystal told Jason as she injected the needle into him. Jason winced before he passed out. The blackness quickly disappeared but some of the features stayed.

Krystal got up before she started to collapse. I quickly helped her get up.

"I'm okay," she told me "it's just a small wither effect. It'll wear off."

"No, I'm worried about you," I said. "Don't worry," she told me "I'm fine. Is Jason okay? Where'll he stay?"

We looked at him and he was still asleep.

"He's okay," I said, letting go Krystal "he could stay with me." Krystal looked at me then replied "okay."